General Contractors
991 blairholm ave Mississauga ON L5C1G5
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Mississauga  >  LINEHAN CONTRACTORS - No Longer In Business

Reviews for LINEHAN CONTRACTORS - No Longer In Business

al from Mississauga
al from Mississauga

bathroom reno

991 blairholm ave
Mississauga
L5C1G5

My bathroom needed renovating when a friend gave me the number for Linehan contractors. He highly recommended them. So I called and the next day Shane came out and gave me a quote that was reasonable and I felt very comfortable with him
I gave him the job and boy am I glad I did. Everything was perfect. I now have a gorgeous spa like bathroom that never in a thousand years did I think was possible. The workmanship and quality is beyond my expectations. Now I can't get my wife out of it. Kudos to Shane and get ready because I will be calling again. I have a basement in need of a face-lift!!!!!!

Ashley from Mississauga
Ashley from Mississauga

Bathroom, railings

Shane, @ linehan contractors , thank u so much our bathroom is awesome , and your input for the redesign was invaluable.I am so glad your web site is up and running, so I can direct everyone to you.oh .. The railings , I have so many people commenting on them . Your commitment and timeline to this job spot on . We will be calling when we are ready for the deck

Jim  from Cambridge
Jim from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Bathroom Renovation

991 blairholm ave
Mississauga
L5C1G5

We had Shane do a Bath and Shower removal and replacment. Great job, looks amazing and no problems we got exactly what we wanted. Work was complete and on time. Friendly and courteous service, we certainly will have more work for him in the future . Thanks Shane..

Beatriz from Oakville
Beatriz from Oakville

Home Renovation

Shane is by far the best contractor we have ever dealt with. In spite of his young age he is an extremely professional, reliable and resourceful individual. He is meticulous and makes sure he doesn't leave the job without his customer being fully satisfied with the result of his work. We were very impressed with how clean he leaves the place after a full day of work. Every day he would vacuum the house and removed the dust. The garage, where he stored the products he was working with, was always left perfectly organized. Overall it was a wonderful experience working with Shane, as we found him very understanding of our needs and at all times willing to give 100%. I would recommend Shane to ANYONE interested in contracting with some one that can ensure a stress free home renovation.