Carpenters

Linton from Toronto
Linton from Toronto
1 review North York, ON

door replacement

I wanted to replace a door in a unit I rent. I was unable to be present so had the team from Faja make arrangements directly with my tenants. I was pleased when I got an email from my tenant stating "Jose came and fixed the door. He is a great guy and does great work"

sammy mammoliti from York
sammy mammoliti from York

Trimming entire house

I was skeptical at first that wainscot and crown moulding would be worth it, but FAJA has showed me that it was. This subtle trim work has made our home much more appealing and I could not be more pleased with the work they did. They were curteous and professional from day one and even helped me choose what type of trim to add. This is the company to go for. They will get the job done right the first time and leave you highly satisfied!

More about Faja Finish Carpentry - No Longer In Business

Let Faja Finish Carpentry show you how the value and appeal of your home is easily increased through beautiful and masterful carpentry. - We are a customer satisfaction driven company that will meet and plan with you the perfect finishings for your home. - Our crew leaders ensure your home ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in York?