General Contractors
Calgary AB T3L2V1
General Contractors
Adana Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Adana Construction Ltd.

Karla W from Calgary
Karla W from Calgary

Baseboard installation, spray in and painting, wall painting, custom closet organizers

Glenn and his crew at Adana were excellent throughout our renovations. When we left on holidays he kept us up to date on progress which was wonderful. The work was impeccable - our 15 year old house looks just like new. Furthermore Glenn was extremely helpful and communicated well with us throughout the project (our first ever full house reno). I would recommend Adana to anyone wanting a top notch job.

Shauna & Mike from Calgary
Shauna & Mike from Calgary

New deck

Glenn and his crew worked on our deck this summer. They were great...on time, here when they said, great quality and cleaned up after themselves every day. They were a real pleasure to work with and we would work with them again. Glenn stands behind his word and delivers on his promises.

Donalea from Calgary
Donalea from Calgary

Interior painting

It is really hard to find someone you can trust now a days. Glenn is just that guy!
I had the interior of my house painted while I laid on a beach in Mexico. I felt completely comfortable doing that and arrived home to a beautiful paint job.
He's the one to call for all your construction needs. Thanks again Glenn

Lil Fairbourn from Calgary
Lil Fairbourn from Calgary

Bathroom tile repair

It is difficult to find a contractor to do small jobs, Glenn agreed to regrout our heated bathroom floor. They removed the old grout and regrouted with an epoxy grout. Our bathroom floor looks great again & is easy to maintain. Glenn and his helpers were pleasant, promt and left everthing nice & clean.

Isaac from Calgary
Isaac from Calgary

basement reno

Adana construction was very easy to work with. Glen was punctual, organized, and flexible. The trades were lined up in an orderly fashion the work was done professionally and the site was kept clean. I would definitely use Adana construction again.

Thanks Isaac & Shannon
It's always a pleasure to work with great customers like you.
Thanks for the kind words!
Regards
Glenn Stante
Adana Construction Ltd.

More about Adana Construction Ltd.

We are a local general contracting business that specializes in full on renovations, kitchens and bathroom remodeling. . . . . I am a hands on contractor with a team of hand picked professional trades. Most of my trades have been with me for over 10 years. I have constructed ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?