Adana Construction Ltd.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T3L2V1
General Contractors
Adana Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Adana Construction Ltd.

Tuscany - Diane
Tuscany - Diane

Kitchen respray & pantry upgrade

Glenn and his crew provide excellent profession customer service and took exceptional care to protect my home during this renovation.
The cabinet lacquer used to spray my cabinets and pantry brightened up my kitchen so much, it feels like a new room.
I had them remove my old wire shelves in the pantry, and Glenn replaced them with custom made solid mdf wood shelves which are so much more sturdy for pantry items.
Then the entire pantry was resprayed to match the cabinets and new cabinet hardware.
The quality was impeccable.
The pictures speak for themselves.

Roberta
Roberta

Antique Furniture – Restyle

I hired Adana Construction to make my antique table new again. Glenn (the owner) at Adana was extremely helpful in providing numerous creative options in color and finishes. It was a fun to explore the options and imagine the finished product. When my table was delivered (before I expected) I absolutely loved it, it lights up my room! The detail and care was excellent. I appreciated that Glenn really cared about my experience and that I loved the table, I would highly recommend Adana Construction.

Karla W from Calgary
Karla W from Calgary

Basement reno

After our basement had lasted through two kids (playroom was in the basement) over 15yrs, it was time to refresh it. We began with the idea of just repainting but then it went up from there. Glenn replaced our baseboards, resprayed our trim in “Adana White”, and built three wainscotting walls to help protect our walls from re-damage from the back of our couch.
It looks simply amazing. The paint job is of the utmost quality, the wainscotting is perfectly straight and everything is perfectly square and sharp.
Glenn and Arland made sure everyone was perfect and done to high standards before they left for their next job.
The only minor feedback I would give is that it took longer than expected, but then good quality takes time.

Daniel in Calgary
Daniel in Calgary

Old Building Renovation

As the Director of a family centre in the Beltline of Calgary, I'm responsible for a 100 year old building that is a constant challenge for repairs and upgrades. Adana is the perfect fit for us. They provide the expertise to get any job done, they are able to repair and rebuild the most difficult projects, and are affordable & meticulous in their workmanship. Adana works with you to provide solutions that will work for any situation. They arrive when they say they will, and leave the work site clean and finished. I highly recommend Adana Construction Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

condo renovation

I hired Adana Construction to take over and finish a condo renovation project that had gone wrong. Not an easy job. A lot of planning, measuring, designing and physical work involved. Material management delivery and carry out. Glenn and his team professionally manged this project from a nightmare to a move-in ready brand new looking home.

He has the experience, equipment and the team of specialized workers to handle your project. They bring new ideas and practical solutions. They show up on time and get the work done in a reasonable time. Non-smokers, which means no time wasted. Glenn keeps you updated and consults any issues with you so that you can make informed decisions.

work done:
new interior doors, door and window sidings, new sliding door, kitchen cabinets resurfacing, new walk-in closets, new bi-fold doors, ceiling and walls paint, custom made wood heating covers, installed new floating floor and baseboards etc.

It has been several months since the project ended and I am really enjoying my new place. I have not found any issues with the quality of their work so far. I would definitely recommend Adana Construction to any of my friends looking for a Pro.

However, this company is not cheap. If your budget is very tight, you might need to search for a different contractor.

Ondrej thanks for the review.

It was a pleasure working with you.
I'm very glad you're enjoying your new space.

Thanks again!
Glenn

Suzanne in Calgary
Suzanne in Calgary

Walkout basement refresh

Glenn and his team turned a tired basement into a refreshed and inviting room with new paint, baseboards, ceiling texture and trim. Glenn kept me informed and offered alternatives when problems with the old construction arose. He offered practical advice and a professional service. Great job!

Thx Suzanne!

It was a real pleasure working with you.

Kevco83 in Calgary
Kevco83 in Calgary

Exterior painting and deck refinishing

Glen did and excellent job of executing the exterior painting of my house and refinishing my deck and railings. He made sure the proper prep work was taken to ensure longevity and really took the time to make sure the pairing was precise and not sloppy. Glen always showed up on time and communicated well throughout the entire project. I would definitely work with Glen again.

Pleasure working for you Kevin

Jamie Price in Calgary
Jamie Price in Calgary

Shower Install

Glenn and his crew were very professional and the craftsmanship that went into the project totally acceded our expectations.

Thank-you Adana... we look forward to having you into our home again.

C morris in Calgary
C morris in Calgary

Fence construction

The owner professional and curtious at all stages. Completion was fast with no left over evidence they were there. I would highly recommend this small but growing company and plan on using them in the future. Thanks again Glenn
Cj

Teri in Calgary
Teri in Calgary
1 review Langdon, AB

Interior and exterior house paint and general construction

Glenn quoted full house paint while I was out of town and my daughter was packing up the house for our pending moved. He saw other items that needed taking care of that would improve the look of the house for sale. We proceeded with all recommendations except one and first day on the market we had an offer, recouperating all the expense and adding additional $$ to the sale price. I recommend this company.

More about Adana Construction Ltd.

We are a local general contracting business that specializes in full on renovations, kitchens and bathroom remodeling. . . . . I am a hands on contractor with a team of hand picked professional trades. Most of my trades have been with me for over 10 years. I have constructed ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?