Adana Construction Ltd.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T3L2V1
General Contractors
Adana Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Adana Construction Ltd.

Karla W from Calgary
Karla W from Calgary

Basement reno

After our basement had lasted through two kids (playroom was in the basement) over 15yrs, it was time to refresh it. We began with the idea of just repainting but then it went up from there. Glenn replaced our baseboards, resprayed our trim in “Adana White”, and built three wainscotting walls to help protect our walls from re-damage from the back of our couch.
It looks simply amazing. The paint job is of the utmost quality, the wainscotting is perfectly straight and everything is perfectly square and sharp.
Glenn and Arland made sure everyone was perfect and done to high standards before they left for their next job.
The only minor feedback I would give is that it took longer than expected, but then good quality takes time.

Daniel in Calgary
Daniel in Calgary

Old Building Renovation

As the Director of a family centre in the Beltline of Calgary, I'm responsible for a 100 year old building that is a constant challenge for repairs and upgrades. Adana is the perfect fit for us. They provide the expertise to get any job done, they are able to repair and rebuild the most difficult projects, and are affordable & meticulous in their workmanship. Adana works with you to provide solutions that will work for any situation. They arrive when they say they will, and leave the work site clean and finished. I highly recommend Adana Construction Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

condo renovation

I hired Adana Construction to take over and finish a condo renovation project that had gone wrong. Not an easy job. A lot of planning, measuring, designing and physical work involved. Material management delivery and carry out. Glenn and his team professionally manged this project from a nightmare to a move-in ready brand new looking home.

He has the experience, equipment and the team of specialized workers to handle your project. They bring new ideas and practical solutions. They show up on time and get the work done in a reasonable time. Non-smokers, which means no time wasted. Glenn keeps you updated and consults any issues with you so that you can make informed decisions.

work done:
new interior doors, door and window sidings, new sliding door, kitchen cabinets resurfacing, new walk-in closets, new bi-fold doors, ceiling and walls paint, custom made wood heating covers, installed new floating floor and baseboards etc.

It has been several months since the project ended and I am really enjoying my new place. I have not found any issues with the quality of their work so far. I would definitely recommend Adana Construction to any of my friends looking for a Pro.

However, this company is not cheap. If your budget is very tight, you might need to search for a different contractor.

Ondrej thanks for the review.

It was a pleasure working with you.
I'm very glad you're enjoying your new space.

Thanks again!
Glenn

Suzanne in Calgary
Suzanne in Calgary

Walkout basement refresh

Glenn and his team turned a tired basement into a refreshed and inviting room with new paint, baseboards, ceiling texture and trim. Glenn kept me informed and offered alternatives when problems with the old construction arose. He offered practical advice and a professional service. Great job!

Thx Suzanne!

It was a real pleasure working with you.

Kevco83 in Calgary
Kevco83 in Calgary

Exterior painting and deck refinishing

Glen did and excellent job of executing the exterior painting of my house and refinishing my deck and railings. He made sure the proper prep work was taken to ensure longevity and really took the time to make sure the pairing was precise and not sloppy. Glen always showed up on time and communicated well throughout the entire project. I would definitely work with Glen again.

Pleasure working for you Kevin

Jamie Price in Calgary
Jamie Price in Calgary

Shower Install

Glenn and his crew were very professional and the craftsmanship that went into the project totally acceded our expectations.

Thank-you Adana... we look forward to having you into our home again.

C morris in Calgary
C morris in Calgary

Fence construction

The owner professional and curtious at all stages. Completion was fast with no left over evidence they were there. I would highly recommend this small but growing company and plan on using them in the future. Thanks again Glenn
Cj

Teri in Calgary
Teri in Calgary
1 review Langdon, AB

Interior and exterior house paint and general construction

Glenn quoted full house paint while I was out of town and my daughter was packing up the house for our pending moved. He saw other items that needed taking care of that would improve the look of the house for sale. We proceeded with all recommendations except one and first day on the market we had an offer, recouperating all the expense and adding additional $$ to the sale price. I recommend this company.

Sonya in Calgary
Sonya in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Basement Renovation

Glenn and his trades showed up here after another contractor had basically abandoned my job. Not only did he and his people show up on schedule and as promised, they acted professionally and with sympathy every time they were here. Glenn pointed out areas that were not to professional standards and suggested then implemented the corrections. He also suggested some color changes in paint and tile, and built some amazing storage areas for me as storage was going to become limited once the basement was finished. I LOVE my basement and if you would like to see it, contact Glenn @ 403-585-8221 and I will arrange for you and he to have a walk-thru.

PS. I meet Glenn when he painted my son's room and installed a keypad lock on my door. Both were done quickly and professionally as well.

Photo's of my basement can be seen on my MLS listing for 4008 15th Avenue SW

dkjalden in Calgary
dkjalden in Calgary

Condo Renovation- kitchen, bathrooms, & baseboards

Glenn is a solid, personable professional who you trust completely. After purchasing a condo, I needed updated renovations done in the kitchen and both bathrooms- in particular, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, and baseboards.

In the end, as with most renovation stories, it became much more involved, too more time, and yes, was more money. But, nothing was done without my input and approval. What I needed reduced, was accommodated. What I changed my mind on, was accepted. And if something was not going to be completed on time- I was
informed. I was never left in the dark, left waiting, or dealt unpleasant surprises.
Glenn is very, very particular, with materials selected, jobs executed, and trades people hired- and the finished projects reflect that.
I've no hesitation in recommending Adana, to anyone looking for a professional home renovation contractor.

More about Adana Construction Ltd.

We are a local general contracting business that specializes in full on renovations, kitchens and bathroom remodeling. . . . . I am a hands on contractor with a team of hand picked professional trades. Most of my trades have been with me for over 10 years. I have constructed ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?