Adana Construction Ltd.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T3L2V1
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Calgary  >  Adana Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Adana Construction Ltd.

Suzanne in Calgary
Suzanne in Calgary

Walkout basement refresh

Glenn and his team turned a tired basement into a refreshed and inviting room with new paint, baseboards, ceiling texture and trim. Glenn kept me informed and offered alternatives when problems with the old construction arose. He offered practical advice and a professional service. Great job!

Thx Suzanne!

It was a real pleasure working with you.

Kevco83 in Calgary
Kevco83 in Calgary

Exterior painting and deck refinishing

Glen did and excellent job of executing the exterior painting of my house and refinishing my deck and railings. He made sure the proper prep work was taken to ensure longevity and really took the time to make sure the pairing was precise and not sloppy. Glen always showed up on time and communicated well throughout the entire project. I would definitely work with Glen again.

Pleasure working for you Kevin

Jamie Price in Calgary
Jamie Price in Calgary

Shower Install

Glenn and his crew were very professional and the craftsmanship that went into the project totally acceded our expectations.

Thank-you Adana... we look forward to having you into our home again.

C morris in Calgary
C morris in Calgary

Fence construction

The owner professional and curtious at all stages. Completion was fast with no left over evidence they were there. I would highly recommend this small but growing company and plan on using them in the future. Thanks again Glenn
Cj

Teri in Calgary
Teri in Calgary
1 review Langdon, AB

Interior and exterior house paint and general construction

Glenn quoted full house paint while I was out of town and my daughter was packing up the house for our pending moved. He saw other items that needed taking care of that would improve the look of the house for sale. We proceeded with all recommendations except one and first day on the market we had an offer, recouperating all the expense and adding additional $$ to the sale price. I recommend this company.

Sonya in Calgary
Sonya in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Basement Renovation

Glenn and his trades showed up here after another contractor had basically abandoned my job. Not only did he and his people show up on schedule and as promised, they acted professionally and with sympathy every time they were here. Glenn pointed out areas that were not to professional standards and suggested then implemented the corrections. He also suggested some color changes in paint and tile, and built some amazing storage areas for me as storage was going to become limited once the basement was finished. I LOVE my basement and if you would like to see it, contact Glenn @ 403-585-8221 and I will arrange for you and he to have a walk-thru.

PS. I meet Glenn when he painted my son's room and installed a keypad lock on my door. Both were done quickly and professionally as well.

Photo's of my basement can be seen on my MLS listing for 4008 15th Avenue SW

dkjalden in Calgary
dkjalden in Calgary

Condo Renovation- kitchen, bathrooms, & baseboards

Glenn is a solid, personable professional who you trust completely. After purchasing a condo, I needed updated renovations done in the kitchen and both bathrooms- in particular, cabinets, plumbing fixtures, and baseboards.

In the end, as with most renovation stories, it became much more involved, too more time, and yes, was more money. But, nothing was done without my input and approval. What I needed reduced, was accommodated. What I changed my mind on, was accepted. And if something was not going to be completed on time- I was
informed. I was never left in the dark, left waiting, or dealt unpleasant surprises.
Glenn is very, very particular, with materials selected, jobs executed, and trades people hired- and the finished projects reflect that.
I've no hesitation in recommending Adana, to anyone looking for a professional home renovation contractor.

Karla W from Calgary
Karla W from Calgary

Baseboard installation, spray in and painting, wall painting, custom closet organizers

Glenn and his crew at Adana were excellent throughout our renovations. When we left on holidays he kept us up to date on progress which was wonderful. The work was impeccable - our 15 year old house looks just like new. Furthermore Glenn was extremely helpful and communicated well with us throughout the project (our first ever full house reno). I would recommend Adana to anyone wanting a top notch job.

Shauna & Mike from Calgary
Shauna & Mike from Calgary

New deck

Glenn and his crew worked on our deck this summer. They were great...on time, here when they said, great quality and cleaned up after themselves every day. They were a real pleasure to work with and we would work with them again. Glenn stands behind his word and delivers on his promises.

Donalea from Calgary
Donalea from Calgary

Interior painting

It is really hard to find someone you can trust now a days. Glenn is just that guy!
I had the interior of my house painted while I laid on a beach in Mexico. I felt completely comfortable doing that and arrived home to a beautiful paint job.
He's the one to call for all your construction needs. Thanks again Glenn

More about Adana Construction Ltd.

We are a local general contracting business that specializes in full on renovations, kitchens and bathroom remodeling. . . . . I am a hands on contractor with a team of hand picked professional trades. Most of my trades have been with me for over 10 years. I have constructed ...