Diamond Drywall

BJK77
BJK77
6 reviews Burlington, ON

Framing and Drywall for Basement Renovation

Larry, the owner, was friendly and offered a reasonable quote.

Workmanship was not very good compared to two other framing and dry-walling teams I have hired in the past.

He didn't center his studs every 16 inches - he put them all over the place, randomly spaced, and there were areas where I had to ask him to put in an extra stud because the gaps were as wide as 24 to 30 inches.

He didn't care about how difficult it would be for our doors and trim people to do their work.

If I can known better, I would have insisted that he do the job over again. He saw that I didn't know much about framing and drywalling, and he did a subpar job.

I can't recommend Larry from Diamond Drywall.