Concord Shading Systems Inc.

Shutters & Blinds
56 Pennsylvania ave Concord ON L4K3V9
Shutters & Blinds
Concord Shading Systems Inc.

Review for Concord Shading Systems Inc.

Roller shades

They sold me blinds years ago and had major issues with 1 of my blinds. I couldn't get it to roll up and down.
Paid for s service call and they got it working
Same blind is again having issues.
I called again Asking me for service and left 8 messages with no response. I have a major disability and am unable to get at it.
I would never use this company again

Dear Customer,
Please pay 2 outstanding invoices for service and we will be happy to send our installer to fix the shades.

More about Concord Shading Systems Inc.

Concord Shading Systems (CSS) manufactures and distributes premium motorized and manual window coverings to meet the challenges of today's architectural windows. With over 20 years of experience we pride ourselves in being at the forefront of the motorized window covering market with leading edge technology, trend setting designs and full ...
Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Concord?