Windsor Emergency Plumbing

Paul from Windsor
Paul from Windsor
2 reviews Windsor, ON

clogged sewer line

Our sewer line had been clogged it was a Sunday and the sump pump just kept running. They were the only ones willing to come out and not charge crazy high price because it was Sunday. Very happy that got us out of jam.

Matteo from Windsor
Matteo from Windsor

clogged drain

Fast, reliable, and professional service. Our plumber was very experienced , he provided us with options and the cost for each option. If you have a plumbing need, give Windsor Emergency Plumbing a call!

Amber from Windsor
Amber from Windsor

Clogged Drain

I got a recommendation for Windsor Emergency Plumbing from a neighbor. These guys have now come out to my house several times and have always been great. Regardless of whether my plumbing concern is an emergency or a non-emergency situation, they always arrive quickly to assist. They explain the situation and are honest about possible options. Above all else, their prices are more than fair jobs big and small. They took the time not let me know of future problems I may face considering the age of our house. They gave us estimates to keep in mind without any pressure. I highly recommend Sean and his team at Windsor Emergency Plumbing.

Dennis from Windsor
Dennis from Windsor

plumbing

this guys are professional, fast, clean and friendly had a problem with a frozen water line they told me how to fix it right over the phone and a couple weeks later I had problem with my drain on my tub they came and fixed it and my leaky sink while they where there

More about Windsor Emergency Plumbing

In the service industry, our experience, knowledge, and customer service combined with pricing is unmatched by any of our competitors. Windsor Emergency Plumbing offers complete plumbing services 24/ 7 hours a day, 365 days a year. Commercial, residential, industrial emergencies can happen when you least expect them. Water leaks, sewer ...