Roma Paving Services Inc.

Paving Contractors
5-47 Elmcrest Road Toronto ON M9C 3R7
Paving Contractors
Roma Paving Services Inc.

Reviews for Roma Paving Services Inc.

S.Hayden
S.Hayden

Wonderful paving job done right

We contacted Roma paving after a recommendation from our interlocking stone contractor and they did a great job. They came first to remove the old driveway and lay down a gravel bed. After our stone walkway was installed, they returned once the weather permitted to complete the paving job. There was great communication throughout the process and we're very happy with the workmanship. A reasonable price too!

Rick and Dianne in Etobicoke
Rick and Dianne in Etobicoke

Driveway paving and interlocking stone waĺkway

Joe and his crew did a fantastic job repaving our driveway. They also rebuilt our front interlocking stone walkway.
The driveway looks great and the walkway is properly sloped so that water runs off. Previously the walkway was too narrow and whenever there was snow or rain, ice or puddles formed.
Whenever we had question Joe and his team were very helpful and it was obvious they knew what they were doing.
If you want a good paving/landscaping job at a reasonable price Roma Paving is an excellent choice.

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

asphalt driveway

Thanks Joe for a great job on our driveway and thanks for co-ordinating your schedule with Angelo to have my job completed quickly. Looks great Thank you

Grace & Joe

Estimate for driveway

Joe from Roma paving arrived 30-45 mins late to provide an estimate on driveway repair or replacement. Had described my issue with recently damaged driveway when speaking with Joe over the phone. Website advertises to contact them for a free estimate. Had difficulty keeping Joe focused on my request due to his negative critiquing of how my home looked. When I requested a written estimate, I was told it would cost $100. I was told I was not going to "waste his time and then go with another company." He was very rude and wouldn't go with this company even if it was free. Dealing with Joe was not a pleasure.

LadyX
LadyX
1 review Milton, ON

paving

Job Well Done. Very satisfied customer. Would recommend this vendor to anyone. Provided great service and was very reasonable with the price. Thank you for a job well done! Will be coming back agian.

S & J South Etobicoke
S & J South Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

paved driveway, retaining wall, 2 walkways and patio

Last summer, our driveway badly needed replacing and we wanted a new walkway and retaining wall. We wanted someone in the Etobicoke area but not one of the 'big' guys, so I checked BBB and found Roma. I also checked wsib and Roma is covered. After meeting with Joe for the quote, we decided to add more work for him - a brand new walkway beside the garage and then a new backyard patio plus a new flower bed border. Upon completion we couldn't believe how great it all looked. We received positive comments from neighbours and people we don't even know. From the get-go Joe was a pleasure to work with. We feel we got our money's worth and would highly recommend Roma Paving and would use them again.

Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Etobicoke?