24 Hr Pest Control

Reviews for 24 Hr Pest Control

jeong
jeong

Racoon in the attic

I heard baby racoon noise in my attic and called 24 hr pest control.
They installed bent cover and one way door on the roof. When mother racoon gone, they got 4 baby racoon in my attic. Anthony and Yannik are very kind and well done. Thanks for the team.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Raccoon Problem

We had a raccoon in our attice that it turns out had 6 babies! They were able to remove them from our attic, put metal covers over all 7 vents, fix one of the vents where the raccoon had chewed up and broke and water was getting in if it rained and then because our patio deck in the back had numerous areas where any pest, including a raccoon with babies could go, we had them "fence off" the deck so nothing could get in. They even fixed a stair on the deck that was broken when I didn't even ask them to. All of this and they didn't try to sell me the services they did which I appreciated.

Karen in Mississauga in Mississauga
Karen in Mississauga in Mississauga

Raccoon in the attic

We were awakened at 11:30 on a Thursday night by a loud noise on the roof and then scratching in the eaves / attic area. We went outside to see that the soffit had been ripped open under the front former and there was insulation strewn down the roof. We called that night and received a call back first thing the next morning and they were able to come over right away. Although due to snow and height of the roof we were delayed to the Monday to safely get someone up there, they cleaned up the immediate mess and we had a game plan to evict our large raccoon interloper. On the Monday, they installed a one way door and reinforced the other spots at the corners of all dormers that the raccoon could also breach. Things went quiet shortly after and they came back in a week, took the door out, replaced the soffit peices and placed mesh reinforcement to prevent re-entry. We have not had any problems since. Their customer service and responsiveness was appreciated.

lewis in Toronto
lewis in Toronto

Rodent control

A rodent emergency in the bathroom. 24Hr Pest Control arrived within an hour, on the weekend. Dylan was sympathetic, knowledgeable and effecient. Goodbye to the rodent. The supervisor called to make sure everything was OK. Thanks, from a satisfied customer.

Nessa from Brampton
Nessa from Brampton

Mice

They took care of mice at my house. My kids were so scared of these rodents. Paul the technician did an amazing job. They also game back to follow up and we are glad that we hired this company.

Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Toronto?