CleanFirst Restoration

donald in Georgetown
donald in Georgetown
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Attic Mold Remediation with air flow correction and antimicrobial fog

I decided it was time to upgrade my attic insulation but a neighbour who recently moved discovered mold in his attic.I checked and suspected I had the same issue.I called CleanFirst and it was verified by their inspector.Arrangements were made to have the service performed and the remediation crew came in,did the set up with all the safety precautions,performed the service and showed and provided before and after photos with a guarantee.The crew was polite,professional and left nothing behind for me to clean.I was very impressed and would definitely refer them to friend or family.

Michelle in Mississauga
Michelle in Mississauga

Honest company!

I asked this company to come in and check to see if the pipe wrap in my basement was asbestos. Luis was prompt and quick and gave me the great news that it was not asbestos. Honest! Thank you!