Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Reviews for Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Gabby in Mississauga
Gabby in Mississauga

Bathroom Reno

We have previously visited Vision Vanities last year for our first bathroom renovation. We came in to do our second bathroom renovation and My Husband and I were completely impressed how much they have improved since last year . There customer service felt so genuine and warm that we did not feel like we are spending thousands of dollars here. They took care of our order sincerely and made sure everything was up to par , especially the front desk girl who informed me and kept me updated from time to time. One of the things that impressed me the most was after our products were delivered ( on time ) the delivery man made sure before he left that our products were satisfied by us. Now we are just waiting for our next project and can't wait to come back ! I highly recommend Vision Vanities to everyone !

Thank you for your business Gabby!

sobia.ahmed from Brampton
sobia.ahmed from Brampton

Bathroom Renovation

I was referred to Vision Vanities by my contractor. They assured me that the people there would take good care of us by providing excellent service and high quality bathroom fixtures and accessories. I was not disappointed! Their showroom has a variety of vanities to choose from. They range in different sizes and styles (traditional and modern), and you have the option to customize to your liking. They also have plenty of choice when it comes to toilets and tubs/showers. This is definitely a one-stop-shop kind of place. You can get everything you would need to replace the major fixtures in your bathroom, removing the hassle of running around to different stores.

The service is also excellent. I have to specifically name Manu who is one of the main reps of the company. He is incredibly patient with his clients and is more than willing to answer any questions you may have. What I really appreciated is that he didn't push us to buy anything but guided us towards the best option for our needs.

The prices are also fair when you compare to market prices. Many of the items we got were well below the prices you would pay if you merely went to a big box store. Some of the items were on par with market prices. In either case, we were happy with the overall value because Vision Vanities has high quality items that Manu personally chooses to supply his customers with. You also feel like you get value due to the fact that the style of their fixtures are unique so you don't end up having the same look as everyone else.

If you're looking for good service and high quality items at a fair price for your next bathroom renovation, I'd recommend going to Vision Vanities and ask for Manu.

Items Purchased: 4' vanity with a matching 36"x48" vanity mirror, customized quartz counter top with a sink, shower base, shower column, and a shower sliding door.

Janet from Chatham Kent
Janet from Chatham Kent

bathroom renovation

This company cares a lot about customer satisfaction . They have catered to my needs and have given my delivery on time. The receptionist kept me updated me on the process of my order. My sales rep Harjeev kept in contact with me always , she ordered the right stuff for me as i was little nervous but at the end i was relieved and 100% satisfied . They are truely honest and an hard working company that will definitly cater to your needs !!!

No Problem Janet, happy to help!

Tess from Mississauga
Tess from Mississauga

Custom vanity

This is the worst store ever, people working here are incompetent they are not on time , they keep you waiting for more than 2 hours and after that they want you to come back another day. And the worst is even your fully paid they ask you to pay again so be careful and keep your receipt!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

Dear Tess
First off ,we would like to say we are very sorry for your experience at vision vanities . This was not at all our intention . Our purpose was not to give you a unsatisfying experience . We try to give our prompt service for each customer. Hope you will give us a chance to make it right. I would also like to take a chance to comment on your points
A) waiting .. again we are terribly sorry for the wait , as I can see this has happened earlier this year 2015 , we have now hired more staff to make communication for our customers more effective , again very sorry for that.
b) paying again... of course no one wants to pay twice !! This may have been a misunderstanding on our office department. We have definitely improved our accounting department by hiring competent and efficient staff in the office.
we are striving to create a stress free renovation experience.Please feel free to reach us directly and you will be taken care of . Thanks again for the feedback , appreciate it. Sincerely Harjeev Walia harjeev@visionvanities.com

Michelle from Mississauga
Michelle from Mississauga

Bathroom Vanities and Countertops

We visited Vision Vanities a couple of weeks ago. Paul, the owner and Manu are simply amazing. They asked all the right questions and built a beautifil vanity. I like that they took the time to understand our requirements, Budget, and identify what styles we were looking at. Their workmanship is commendable. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to renovate a bathroom or kitchen. They exemplfy what customer service should be.

S from Caledon
S from Caledon
1 review Bolton, ON

Bathroom Vanoty

Worst customer service EVER!! Product was not as promised or ready on time. Granite was cut rough and not polished. HORRIBLE business to deal with as no one follows up or phones you back. Spend your money elsewhere- you will be happy you did.

Alana from Etobicoke
Alana from Etobicoke
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Bathroom Vanities

We bought 3 vanities for each of our bathrooms and they gave us a deal and 3 faucets at cost. The vanities are very nice. For what we paid we thought the price was reasonable compared to what you see in a lot of other bath stores. One vanity was delayed and it took me calling a bunch of times to figure out what was going on, but overall we are pleased and would recommend them. You get good quality for a good price.

Thanks Alana!!

SL in Toronto
SL in Toronto

Bathroom vanities

I purchased two bathroom vanities from Vision vanities and home decor in Mississauga. They were one of very few stores in the GTA that carried the unique sized vanities in the contemporary style I was looking for. Their prices are not the cheapest but was reasonable for the decent vanity quality they sell. This helped me save money instead of having a custom vanities made.

My only complaint was with the delivery time. Although my vanity had to be cut a few inches on the sides to accommodate my alcove, I was told it should take no longer than two weeks. After a month and a lot of excuses (too busy, truck broke down, etc.) the vanities finally arrived.

Despite the delay, I would still recommend Vision vanities to anyone looking for bathroom vanities and accessories. However, just be prepared to wait a bit longer if you need any custom work done.

More about Vision Vanities & Home Decor

Vision Vanities & Home Decor has been in business since 2009. With over 17 years experience, our team of professionals are experts in what they do and know how to effectively apply their skills, workmanship and customer service excellence to assist you with your needs. Our knowledgeable staff is dependable, ...
Looking for Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories pros in Mississauga?