Calgary Carpet Restretch

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Calgary AB T2G 0R5
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Calgary  >  Calgary Carpet Restretch

Reviews for Calgary Carpet Restretch

After some repairs in the basement, I needed the carpet restretched.
TIm showed up, evaluated the situation and restretched the carpet back into place in about an hour.
The service was fast, efficient and friendly

I highly recommend them to anyone requiring work on their carpet

Dianne in Calgary

Tim did an excellent job of restretching our carpet. We had thought about replacing the carpet but are so glad we had the carpet stretched instead. Looks great. Tim is very professional and iseasy to deal with. Great job.

Thanks for your review, glad we could help take care of the carpet issues!

Frankie in Calgary

We had issues with bumps in our carpet that came about over time. Tim from Carpet Restretch came over, assessed the situation and helped us fix the problem. Great communication, and great work! Really satisfied.

There is always something new to learn, some new problem to solve in carpet repair.  When the effort is appreciated, the work is so much more rewarding. Glad we could help!

Ali

My carpet looks great now and I'm 100% satisfied with the services,Tim is professional and he did a great job as I was expecting,and I would definitely recommend his services for carpet restretching.

Professionalism in the rapidly changing and challenging field of carpet restretching is our paramount aim.  Thanks for the feedback!

Ally in

Tim was great! He moved all our furniture by himself and put everything back perfectly and worked around my kids' nap schedules. He was on time, very friendly and as quiet and efficient as possible. The carpet looks great too!

72 10 star reviews, and each new one feels just as sweet as the first.  If I’m not careful all this praise just might go to my head.  Wink. But seriously, it's rewarding when you can help find a resolution to a problem.

He showed up on time, explained the work, gave me an estimate, and did a professional job. Very happy with the results. He also recommended a running app to help with my workouts - he noticed my running shoes.

Glad we could help out on all fronts. To have a good life you need to have your mind, body, and carpet all in harmony. :p

Barry in

Tim did a fantastic job on repairing and stretching my carpet. I highly recommend his service. He cleaned up everything and left me with a totally positive feeling and outcome to a carpet that i thought couldn't be repaired.

Thanks Barry! Your carpet has a lot of wear left in it. Glad we could remove the ripples and repair your carpet.

T & C in Calgary

Tim showed up on time, was courteous, fully explained what he would do and then proceeded to complete the work fast and efficiently. Results were great and he left no trace of having been here except a great looking end result.

Wow. Thanks for the kind words. It's our mission to leave no trace that we were there, except of course for the fact that your carpet is repaired.

dianne.bond in Calgary

Tim was very responsive to my call and within days provided a quote and completed the work. He is a professional and did a great job of returning the carpet to looking new again. I also like his 3 year warranty. Would definitely call him again!

Glad we could help out! We don't do the minimum repair when we do our re-stretching, we endeavor to give the carpet the hardest stretch that it will allow. That's the reason we are confident our repairs will stand the test of time.

Gord in Calgary

Does excellent work. Punctual, efficient, extremely neat and a very personable fellow. This is the second time we have used him and would recommend him to anyone needing their carpet restretched.

Thanks Gord, now that all the carpet is fixed you won't likely have to see me again. :) Im glad you can enjoy your carpet fully now.

More about Calgary Carpet Restretch

We care about carpet! We are a small company that specializes in re-stretching carpet. This means we take a great deal of pride in our work. We have the knowledge and experience to handle whatever problem needs to be tackled.