Calgary Carpet Restretch

Reviews for Calgary Carpet Restretch

Cathy
Cathy

Carpet Stretch

Tim did a great job getting all the kinks and bubbles out of the carpet. Over a short period of time, our carpet had begun to stretch and not appear flat and finished. I booked an appointment with Tim online and he arrived on schedule and did a terrific job. He left the work area spotless.

Noor in Calgary
Noor in Calgary

Carpet Stretch

Tim was on time and did a fantastic job removing the bumps in our carpet in the hallway and bedrooms. He is very professional and super friendly. Our carpet looks way better. Thank you Tim!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Stop Searching

Tim is a friendly, very professional carpet stretchers!! I had just given up on my carpeting, had paid lots of money for it and he restored to its original beauty!! Awesome job!!

Elaine in Calgary
Elaine in Calgary

Livingroom carpet restretched

Tim did a great job on getting the bumps and wrinkles out of my 7 year-old carpet. Very friendly and even vacuumed up the carpet bits when he was finished.

Hi Elaine! Thanks for the feedback. Your carpet was in great shape and will last a long time!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great Job - well worth it!

Tim did a terrific job of getting the lumps and bumps out of my (not very old) carpet. We are planning to sell our home and I really didn’t want to spend money on new carpet when I found Calgary Carpet Restretch online. Work and amount of time (2 hours)was exactly as quoted. Highly recommend them.

Deb P in Calgary
Deb P in Calgary

Restretching Family Room Carpet

I would highly recommend this company. Tim was prompt, professional and was able to stretch my carpet improving it's appearance. Online access to booking an appointment made it easy and Tim replied quickly. Thanks!

tammykmain
tammykmain

carpet restretched

Tim restretched our carpet where another vendor said we had to replace the carpet. He was on time and very professional and did a high quality job.

Diana
Diana

Basement passage and basement TV lounge area.

This was a tricky area to stretch owing to no less than 4 door entrances along the length of the passage. The work was expertly executed and the entire area looks like new.
Thank you to the very polite, efficient, intelligent and punctual guy, Tim who restored my carpet for me. In the lounge area, I was not required to remove the heavy furniture. Furniture gliders were used to shift the items out of the way, when required. Another company wanted the room emptied of furniture, which was impossible to do and also said that the passage was too tricky. So many thanks eo Carpet Restretch for saving the day.

Thank you for the glowing review! We try and make the repairs as convenient as possible for homeowners, we realize the challenges that furniture presents. After literally thousands of re-stretches we have the experience and know how to fix the most challenging situations. Enjoy your refreshed carpet!

Michael and Laura in Killarney
Michael and Laura in Killarney

Quick Carpet Fix - on time and neatly done

I was referred to Tim by another trusted service provider. He arrived promptly and was very friendly. He really seemed to know his business, and left me with a beautifully finished transition between our (new) bathroom tile and the existing carpet. I didn't have to wait too long for an appointment. I would recommend him.

Glad we could help out! You did an awesome job on your renovation, and we were happy to do our part in helping finish it. I hope you enjoy that renovation for many years!

More about Calgary Carpet Restretch

Welcome to Calgary Carpet Restretch. We care about carpet! We are a small company that specializes in re-stretching carpet. This means we take a great deal of pride in our work. We have the knowledge and experience to handle whatever problem needs to be tackled.