Calgary Carpet Restretch

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
Calgary AB T2G 0R5

Reviews for Calgary Carpet Restretch

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great Job - well worth it!

Tim did a terrific job of getting the lumps and bumps out of my (not very old) carpet. We are planning to sell our home and I really didn’t want to spend money on new carpet when I found Calgary Carpet Restretch online. Work and amount of time (2 hours)was exactly as quoted. Highly recommend them.

Deb P in Calgary
Deb P in Calgary

Restretching Family Room Carpet

I would highly recommend this company. Tim was prompt, professional and was able to stretch my carpet improving it's appearance. Online access to booking an appointment made it easy and Tim replied quickly. Thanks!

tammykmain
tammykmain

carpet restretched

Tim restretched our carpet where another vendor said we had to replace the carpet. He was on time and very professional and did a high quality job.

Diana
Diana

Basement passage and basement TV lounge area.

This was a tricky area to stretch owing to no less than 4 door entrances along the length of the passage. The work was expertly executed and the entire area looks like new.
Thank you to the very polite, efficient, intelligent and punctual guy, Tim who restored my carpet for me. In the lounge area, I was not required to remove the heavy furniture. Furniture gliders were used to shift the items out of the way, when required. Another company wanted the room emptied of furniture, which was impossible to do and also said that the passage was too tricky. So many thanks eo Carpet Restretch for saving the day.

Thank you for the glowing review! We try and make the repairs as convenient as possible for homeowners, we realize the challenges that furniture presents. After literally thousands of re-stretches we have the experience and know how to fix the most challenging situations. Enjoy your refreshed carpet!

Michael and Laura in Killarney
Michael and Laura in Killarney

Quick Carpet Fix - on time and neatly done

I was referred to Tim by another trusted service provider. He arrived promptly and was very friendly. He really seemed to know his business, and left me with a beautifully finished transition between our (new) bathroom tile and the existing carpet. I didn't have to wait too long for an appointment. I would recommend him.

Glad we could help out! You did an awesome job on your renovation, and we were happy to do our part in helping finish it. I hope you enjoy that renovation for many years!

VinneyM in Oceanside BC
VinneyM in Oceanside BC

Preparing home for sale.

We were so thrilled to find someone who could put our very lovely carpet back into shape. It was a very high quality carpet that after a lot of years of cleaning but still in excellent shape had stretched all over the place plus the very thick underlay had "walked" and created a big dip. Tim did an excellent job, very thorough and much more that we had hoped for. He is very personable and clearly knowledgeable. The work was done in May 2017, but I only just realised in Sept 18 that he had asked that we do this review. Our house sold June 2017 the day after it was listed with 2 competing bids - 11K over asking. Thanks Tim !!

NetKing in Calgary
NetKing in Calgary

Carpet stretching and repair

TIm was great - arrived on time and did a good job for a good price. It was a simple carpet stretching job, and he arrived on time and was done fairly quickly...happy with the result.

Tanya in Banff
Tanya in Banff
1 review Nanton, AB

Carpet fixing after water damage

I found Tim on google and contact him because of all good reviews. And I did not regret it.
He did quick estimation based on pictures I sent him. He was very friendly, professional, and he did great job. Thanks Tim.

Hi Tanya, the key with a flood or water damage is drying it out as quickly as possible to prevent any further damage or problems. We are always happy to help. Thanks!

Treycal in Calgary
Treycal in Calgary

Fast, professional & quality service

I contacted Tim at Calgary Carpet Restretch through their online request form. Less than 90 minutes later, he gave me a call back and we were able to set up an for later that week. Tim arrived promptly at the appointment time, quickly reviewed what needed to done (two room, a hallway and a repaired seam) and got to work. The completed work was completed quickly and very well done. I'd highly recommend the company to anyone who needs this type of work done in there house. Bonus points for not needing to move all of my furniture out the affected rooms (Tim used furniture sliders to move things around as he completed the work.

More about Calgary Carpet Restretch

We care about carpet! We are a small company that specializes in re-stretching carpet. This means we take a great deal of pride in our work. We have the knowledge and experience to handle whatever problem needs to be tackled.