Calgary Carpet Restretch

Reviews for Calgary Carpet Restretch

JP from Calgary
JP from Calgary

Excellent and efficient service

Tim was right on time, quick to assess and his efficient and excellent work reflected his years of experience working with carpet. Definitely a phone number to save in your phone - not because you'll need to call him to come fix his work but to share with your friends! The charge was less than quoted over the phone, which tells me he's honest and not overcharging for a job, just because he can.

Car in Toronto
Car in Toronto

Excellent Carpet Re-Stretch

We moved into our new house where the carpets were all buckled and the seams were very visible. Now all of the carpets look brand new! Service was reliable, professional, and great quality.

Carpet Re-Stretching

Tim took the time to explain what he was going to do. The work he did was fantastic. Carpet looks like new with all the lumps gone. Great and professional work. Thanks Tim.

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Wonderful job by Tim!

Tim did an amazing job with the carpets in our condo. The carpets are about 4 years old and we started seeing waves in 2 of our bedroom carpets. Tim was able to fix the carpets without us having to move the huge furniture pieces. He was in and out within an hour including the time to do an estimate. Price was incredibly fair. He was efficient and did clean work. I felt comfortable having him in my home with the COVID precautions he took.

Carpet stretching

Tim provided exceptional service, fixing a tricky problem with our carpet that others said they couldn’t. He arrived on time, was friendly and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs to have their carpets stretched.

Carpet Streching

Excellent work, fast and perfect. Excellent work, fast and perfect. Excellent work, fast and perfect. Excellent work, fast and perfect. Excellent work, fast and perfect. Excellent work, fast and perfect.

Kathy in Calgary
Kathy in Calgary

Basement carpet restretching

My basement carpet is about 10 years old, and had several areas that were buckling. Tim restretched it in no time - it is just like new again! Very professional and pleasant - I would definitely recommend this business any day.

Chris
Chris

Quick, quality work. Highly recommend.

Tim responded to my request in a very timely manner and set up an appointment right away. Once he arrived he was able to give me an estimate and get to work right then and there on the two rooms which needed some attention. Tim was friendly and completed the work quickly. I am very happy with the quality and would absolutely recommend his services.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Professional carpet re-stretch

Tim provided excellent professional service. He was on time, courteous, knowledgeable, tidy, and conscientious. My carpets look like new again.
I would highly recommend him to anyone requiring their carpets stretched.

Stretching carpet

Our bedroom carpet had stretched. We weren't sure it could be fixed without moving our king sized bed but Tim came and did a fantastic job. He was fast and efficient and it looks great.

More about Calgary Carpet Restretch

Welcome to Calgary Carpet Restretch. We care about carpet! We are a small company that specializes in re-stretching carpet. This means we take a great deal of pride in our work. We have the knowledge and experience to handle whatever problem needs to be tackled.