Eco-Can Electric Ltd.

Electricians
806 Greycedar Cres Mississauga ON L4W3J8
Electricians
Eco-Can Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Eco-Can Electric Ltd.

Sara from Etobicoke
Sara from Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Electrical Work...

We hired Eco Can to update the electrical in our new home before we moved in. New pot lights, new fixtures and plugs were all installed with minimal drywall repair to be done and left our house clean and tidy. He identified all of the "mystery plugs" around the house and Nick also changed all the light fixtures in our place, installed a new bathroom fan and even helped us install our microwave hood fans and tvs just because he happened to be around while we were doing it! We recently called him back to so some other work (add plugs, change fixtures and install a light in our hall closet) and the work was done quickly and efficiently and of course cleanly! I would recommend Nick and Eco Can in a heartbeat!

Paula from Etobicoke
Paula from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Fixing outlets

I hired them to check all my electrical outlets and fix those that were not working. Also, my garage was a mess. Extension chords were everywhere. Our outdoor outlet didn't work. They came and fixed everything and cleaned up their mess. Great work. Very happy. Would hire them again.

mile Milkovic from Toronto
mile Milkovic from Toronto

Pannel Change

The company changed my electrical a panel at my home, came on time cleaned up their mess well and charged me a reasonable price. I would use them again if needed

Jon from Toronto
Jon from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Commercial Office

I used Eco-Can Electric to do an addition to my office space and the layout looks fantastic. They were efficient, reliable and offered a great price. I would recommend Eco-Can to anybody in need of any electrical service for home or office improvement.

More about Eco-Can Electric Ltd.

At ECO-CAN Electric we have 10 years of experience in the electrical field. We provide expert service and advise for all of your electrical projects. Excellent customer service is our #1 goal. Just give us a call for your free estimate today!
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?