Gmr Painting Ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
4 de rose avenue Caledon ON L7E

Reviews for Gmr Painting Ltd.

mtderosa.89
mtderosa.89
1 review , ON

Entire House Painted

GMR Painting was professional, hardworking and a well priced option for my entire home. Me and my wife enjoy the entire experience. The shades of grey we chose throughout how's turned out perfect, so glad we listened to these guys.

House size is roughly 1500 square feet.

We are thrilled to see how happy you are with the work and more importantly the experience of working with the GMR team.

We hope to work together again in the future!

Anthony
Anthony

Painted entire home and mouldings

Amazing. Professional, clean, and very, very knowledgeable. Helped with the selection of paint colours as well. Patient and overall, did a fantastic job on our home. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for painters and we willing definitely use their services again in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to write these kind words Anthony! You were a pleasure to work with. We loved working on your beautiful home! We look forward to working together in the future.

dpetrella
dpetrella

Painting

Had GMR painting come paint my house they did an amazing job were very thorough clean and quick. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Thanks for the kind words! Was a Pleasure to work for you!

Kstew
Kstew

Interior Painting

I was tired of the white windows we inherited when we moved in, and wanted to make the move to update their look. GMR knew exactly what to do and I'm thrilled with how they turned out.

Hi Kirstine, thank you for the review! It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope to do so again in the future!

daniela.p.40
daniela.p.40
1 review Milton, ON

Painting of home

GMR Painting painted my whole home along with doors and trim work, I am very happy with their work and would as absolutely recommend them.
Outstanding workmanship along with working in a very clean manner adds up to great customer service. Great team to work with. One happy customer

Hi Daniela,

We are glad to hear your a pleased with our work and customer service. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Jay
Jay

Full service painting and wall covering.

The team at GMR is outstanding. They are professional, personable, enthusiast, and lightening quick (completed the whole job before others could finish quoting). They went to work immediately, and instantly felt like family. They painted and wallpapered our entire main floor, including walls, ceilings, crown moulding, trim and baseboards in days. The job was well done, they put everything back exactly where it was - spotless, their rates are reasonable and their top notch customer service was the icing on the cake. We're already looking for the next opportunity to work with them. My wife and I would not hesitate to recommend the GMR team!

Hi Jay! Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working on your project. We always love working with enthusiastic and design oriented home owners! Can't wait to work on your next project together!

Carlo
Carlo

Penthouse remodeling

Gmr Painting Ltd offers great service and quality!
I met Gmr painting through instagram, i liked their pictures so i contacted them and they gave me a quote quickly which helped me in figuring out the next steps for this particular job, as i was delayed and behind with deadline. The representative did a great job not only of estimating work but also of recommending multiple options for repair based on my needs. We scheduled the work and they arrived on time and immediately began working, they performed so well that even though i was behind we still finished on time. When completed we literally cannot tell that there was ever painters here! super happy with their work!
Very fast, very professional, very clean Thank you!!!!

Thank you for the kind review Carlo! It was a pleasure working with you and your team. We look forward to continuing to work together in the future!

Angelo Madrasto from Mississauga
Angelo Madrasto from Mississauga

Interior Painting of Walls & Trims

GMR painted my home, they were friendly, fast and very clean. They spent the time to make sure I knew what I wanted, and even did a final walk-thru at the end to ensure quality. Great crew and the house looks great!

Thank you for the kind words Angelo! It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to do so again in the future!

More about Gmr Painting Ltd.

GMR Painting Ltd, provides premium painting services for any residential, commercial or industrial application. With superior product knowledge and trade partner relationships, GMR ensures customer satisfaction no matter how big or small the job. *** All work is fully licensed, insured, and guaranteed. GMR Painting Ltd. carries $5 Million in ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?