Flash Repair

Elena C in Toronto
Elena C in Toronto
1 review Dorval, QC

Dishwasher Repair

The door of my dishwasher broke and even though they had to order a new door and come back (That was done well and in a timely manner) they took the time fix the existing door enough during the diagnostic appointment that I could actually use my dishwasher while I waited for the piece. They also performed maintenance on my appliances and showed me how to do it myself in the future. Very professional!!

john C. in Toronto
john C. in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Washing machine repair

They came to fix our washing machine and went above and beyond what I expected. Not only did they fix the immediate problem but they double checked the entire machine for anything out of the ordinary to make sure I wouldn't have to call somebody else later and spend more money. All for a very reasonable fee. Really nice, friendly guys

david from Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
david from Le Plateau-Mont-Royal
1 review Montr, QC

Washer Repair

I just moved into the Plateau district and recently found out my washer was leaking. This is my first experience with an appliance repair company. I found the technician to be very friendly and professional. He had to order a part, it took 2 days like he said it would take and in the end everything worked fine. they charged me under 150$ which i found very reasonable considering they had to order a part. I hope this helps people make up there mind.

More about Flash Repair

Flash Repair is here to help you with all your Appliance Repair and Installation needs. All repairs are guaranteed! So give us a call today! 514-571-7049 L’équipe de Réparation Flash est la pour vous aider avec tous vos besoins de reparation et installation électroménagers. Appelez-nous aujourd'hui au 514-571-7049!