Painting Transformations

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1331-1447 Strathy Avenue Mississauga ON L5E2L3
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Mississauga  >  Painting Transformations

Reviews for Painting Transformations

Marianne from Mississauga
Marianne from Mississauga

Painting

I have used Painting Transformations for all my painting needs since 2001 when I had the living room/dining room/halls painted in my condo. Since then, they have done all the rooms in my home and most recently redid my living room/dining room/ halls when I decided I needed to redecorate.

I know what I want to do but do not have a good colour sense. Mike McGrath, the owner, has the ability to pick the perfect colour and I have never been disappointed with his recommendations.

His painter Guy was a real perfectionist - a trait I really appreciated - but he still worked quickly and cleanly and was always very respectful of my home.

If I could, I would rate Painting Transformations a 20+.

charlene from Mississauga
charlene from Mississauga

Repairing stucco Ceiling and paint ceiling

I can't say enough about the professionalism of this company. I had several quotes to repair my condo stucco ceiling which was in real need of repair from I believe water damage. I did not feel comfortable with most of the companies that came in to quote me, they seem hesitate about tackling the job. They repaired my stucco ceiling where I cannot tell where the damage was. The cost included spray paint the ceiling and preparing and also the cleanup which they did and I did not have to lift a finger afters, it was so clean. That was my biggest worry that the spraying of the stucco would leave a mess, but not with this company amazing job well done. I would highly recommend them. I wish I had of used them for painting my whole condo, their pricing was a little high for me but, I know they would have done a much better job than the company I used for painting my condo. Anyways, don't hesitate to have them repair your stucco.