Nauss Plumbing and Heating

2590 Lasalle Blvd. Sudbury ON P3A4R7
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Sudbury  >  Nauss Plumbing and Heating

Reviews for Nauss Plumbing and Heating

1 review Sudbury, ON

This is a review regarding the contractor that Reliance hired to install my furnace. >>
Nauss Plumbing and Heating was subcontracted by Reliance to install my furnace this past month. They mentioned that, due to the large number of installs this time of year, many installs are done by subcontractors. I was hoping this was not the case with mine because I assumed that the quality of the installation would not be as good as if it had been done by Reliance. Boy, was I ever wrong! >>
Adam G and Rob L from Nauss showed up at my house to install my furnace right on time. They first explained to me exactly what they were going to do and answered any questions I had. They then went to work setting everything up. I asked them about how long it would take when they started and they gave me an estimate but said that they wanted to make sure everything was done right. >>
Well, at the end I now have a really tight installation. Everything was left in pristine condition and they even fixed a few things that weren't right with the previous install. I've never had a more quiet or efficient furnace before. As I've often heard, this is not only a result of the type of furnace, but also how it is installed. >>
Reliance had an awesome furnace (SmartAir 1000) and they sent the best installers!

scm from Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

Furnace and ac installed and operational same day.The two guys who did the work,Adam and Rob were good at their jobs and very professional. The install looks great and I would recommend these skilled professionals to anyone.

JIm from Espanola
1 review Espanola, ON

Mark and Shane did a great job in installing my furnace. It was a difficult spot and they solved technical problems in no time. Great time effort. I would recommend them for any job whatsoever.

linda from Capreol
1 review Capreol, ON

young guys did the work,very messy no instructions after not friendly broke new window spoke to owner he was not too interested in our concern said he would come show us how to work it he never did

More about Nauss Plumbing and Heating

Panel and service changes/ upgrades, electrical repair and maintenance, new wiring and installations, old wiring replacement/ rewiring, new or existing construction, new or retrofit LED lighting, commercial and residential, data wiring, home automation, we do it all. "Always Nauss to Deal With". ESA/ ECRA 7009757.