All Inspect Home Inspections

All Inspect Home Inspections

Review for All Inspect Home Inspections

Private User reviews Steinbach, MB

Home Inspection

We purchased a home in southern Manitoba from another province and I met Bill at the site. He was very knowledgeable and was informative with what he was looking for. He was early and at the property before i was and had already started. He walked me through what he had done with clearing the pile of snow on the roof to check it and the skylight. We then went inside and he explained what he was doing and looking for in the home during the inspection . He even crawled into the attic and check the insulation. We then went through the inspection book he brought and filled it out in front of me describing in detail each section. He then gave the book to me when he left for my records. I would highly recommend Bill for home inspections.

Looking for Home Inspection pros in Steinbach?