sealallpavement.com

Reviews for sealallpavement.com

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto

fix retaining wall

I had called three companies to fix my retaining wall. Two had called back but SealAllPavement was the most responsive. Without seeing the retaining wall in person, Danny gave a rough estimate which I was ok with to proceed. When he saw my retaining wall in person, he told me the work effort would be much less than he thought and decreased my quote accordingly even though he knew I was willing to pay the higher estimate. A testament of his honesty which I was very impressed with. I was pleased with the work he and his crew work did. I’ll be calling Danny again when I need to redo my driveway.

Thank you for your review We are happy to know that we met your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to work for you again.

kenny_white5
kenny_white5

Driveway Paving

Danny is very knowledgeable and helpful. I called him on Monday, he came in on Tuesday and fixed everything the same day. Definettly would recommend him to others.

thank you Kenny for taking the time to add this review. We ALL truly appreciate this

Ostap from Richmond Hill
Ostap from Richmond Hill

Interlocking sealing

I hired Danny about 4 month ago to powerwash and seal our driveway.Danny was very professional and this is what I appreciated most about his service. I am happy with the work he did. The driveway still looks great after the winter. Thank you for your service.
I would definitely recommend SealAllpavement.

Thank you Ostap for this excellent review

Naddy in Richmond Hill
Naddy in Richmond Hill

Interlock and sealing

More then happy with the job Danny provided on the interlock installation, repair and sealing at our residence. I called him with some reference, and he satisfied me right on the phone, he asked me for two days and showed on time.

His work was outstanding even with little details which he put close eye.
I'm very happy with the work and would definitely recommend this company to others.

vic.vasquez22 in Toronto, Ontario
vic.vasquez22 in Toronto, Ontario

Interlock facelift

Danny and his team came in June 2017. I waited 6 months to write this review to see how the job held up well into the winter.
The job took one day. They re-leveled my 20 x 30 foot driveway which had some significant dips. They power washed all the stones which removed all the weed and grass growth in between the pavers. This included the driveway, porch landing, side walkway and back patio (about 15 x 30). They also leveled some areas near the basement storm windows. All areas were sealed heavily.
I was very satisfied with the work and with Danny.
All areas look better than new.
See before and after photos
Highly recommend!

Thank you for the review I really appreciate it

Allyson Scott from East York
Allyson Scott from East York

Perfect Asphalt Repair

The entire perimeter of our home was dug out for waterproofing in the spring, and we needed someone to repair the asphalt on one side now that everything has settled. Danny responded to our call promptly, gave us a quote over the phone, and scheduled the work within a week. We had called a couple of other referrals first, and those other companies never showed up to do a site quote.

Danny and his team did the asphalt repair quickly and very professionally - cutting away all the damaged portions and making a clean line that looked much better than we expected. Everything was properly sloped away from our house, and we are extremely impressed with this company. We will definitely be calling them to seal our new stone patio next season!

Thank you for the review I really appreciate it

1 review , ON

Interlock re-sanding and sealing

Couldn't be happier with the job Danny did on the interlock at the front, side and back of our home. I called one day, and he promptly began work the next day.

He had to powerwash out all the old sand, lay new sand, and applied 3 coats of sealer. He also made some repairs to raised areas of interlock and cracked stone, which he graciously did
without charging me more.

Domenic Taurus Group in Richmond Hill
Domenic Taurus Group in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My driveway looks amazing!!

Danny and his team is THE best!. Dont even bother going anywhere else. He did a great job and followed up after the work was complete.
Amazing Danny! Thank you!

Everyone on the street LOVES your work!~

Thank you domenic for your review We are happy to know that we met your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to work for you again.

andrew
andrew

Landscaping and interlocking

We needed our front lawn and driveway landscaped and Danny came by and gave us a quote. The quote was very fair and we decided to go with them for the job and we are very happy that we did. Danny's crew was fantastic - they fulfilled every part of the contract and made sure we were happy with the work. They were hardworking and finished the job promptly. We would definitely recommend them!!

Carl in Stouffville
Carl in Stouffville
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

seal front& side walkways & driveway

What an excellent company to work with.Danny did an outstanding job in sealing our interlock walkways & driveway. Everything looks new again after many years.He completely power washed out all the old sand & replaced with new.After finishing job he did an outstanding clean up that looks like he was never here a sign of a true professional .We will definitely use his services again & recommend him to all. What a pleasure to work with a true tradesman who meets your every expectation.

More about sealallpavement.com

Seal All Pavement provide experienced residential and commercial paving, as well as interlocking stone, concrete, driveway and asphalt sealing, cleaning and repairs to the GTA.