Sealallpavement.com

Reviews for Sealallpavement.com

Giuliana
Giuliana

Sealing walkway

I highly recommend this company, they did an outstanding job, very professional and kind. My home is now sound and safe. Would definitely call again. Thank you.

thank you very much giuliana for the excellent review was pleasure working for you

EmilM in North york
EmilM in North york
14 reviews North York, ON

Excellent work! Amazing results!

I had same type of interlocking installed on my property 9 years ago and last year during the construction of the pool and extending the patio. So you could see the big difference in color. I wanted to get them cleaned and sealed so I called Danny. From the first moment it was amazing to work with him. He asked simple questions for the area and provided an estimate for cleaning and sealing. Couple of days later he showed up as promised, cleaned and power washed the stones and I could see at that time that they all had the same color. As agreed, he removed the loose sand and replaced it next day right before sealing with a gloss (wet look) sealer. The results are amazing! Danny took a very good care when sealing the pool coping stones and I had little (close to none) drips of sealer in the water. I was not expecting that... he was so clean and careful!

In short words, Danny was able to do the job right away with excellent results. Great value for your money! your neighbors will envy you!

Seal All is fully recommended! You won’t be disappointed and will enjoy the results as much as I do! Please feel free to contact me for more questions!

thank you very much for the excellent review hope to work for you in the future again thanks Danny

Wendy
Wendy

Interlock stones on driveway and backyard

Danny and his team were hard working and responsible. I am happy with the job they have done!

thank you very much for the excellent review hope to work for you again in the future

amk in Oakville
amk in Oakville

Patio and Driveway Sealing

Danny and his team were very professional and did a great job sealing my back patio and leveling some of the stones. They also sealed the driveway and did a very good job.

thank you very much for the excellent review

kube.dzh
kube.dzh

Driveway

The service is great! The price is fair enough! The most important part is they are so efficient!

thank you for the excellent review I'm happy that I met your expectation

Happy i.
Happy i.

Flagstone, Landscape, Interlock, Paving

Danny and his team were amazing to work with. My ideas were, let's say, scattered and they were all so helpful in guiding me to a beautiful end result. I couldn't be happier. They were incredibly fast, hard working and reliable. I have already referred them to multiple people and will continue to highly recommend them. You won't be sorry if you hire this crew!

thank you for the excellent review it was pleasure working for you I'm glad you like it

feliciasglobalworld
feliciasglobalworld

Driveway paving

I hired Danny from Sealallpavement to do asphalt paving on my driveway. The job was done well and very quickly, within a few days from the moment I first contacted Danny. They provided a very professional service!

thank you for the excellent review hope to work for you in the future again

Brian T.
Brian T.

Driveway sealing

Danny was extremely easy to deal with and the quality of the work was superb. Would highly recommend Danny’s team for any driveway sealing work you may need.

thank you for the excellent review I am happy that I meant your expectation

Adam V.
Adam V.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Concrete Strip and Seal

Danny is a gentlemen who is very picky. He takes pride in his work and is a very trustworthy person. His personal standard for perfection exceeds his customers. Thank You Danny!!

thank you for the excellent review I really appreciate that hope to work for you in the future Danny

R. f.
R. f.

Driveway and Patio Sealing

It has been a pleasure working with Danny from the first phone call to the completed job. He is honest, fair and his work is fantastic. He cleaned, re-sanded, and sealed the interlock pavers on my driveway and backyard. I would definitely recommend him!

thank you for the excellent review hop to work for you again in the future

More about Sealallpavement.com

Seal All Pavement provide experienced residential and commercial paving, as well as interlocking stone, concrete, driveway and asphalt sealing, cleaning and repairs to the GTA.

Paving Contractors, Interlocking Stone, Concrete Contractors, Landscape Contractors & Designers, and Masonry & Bricklaying
Asphalt Crack Sealing, Asphalt Repairs, Hot Rubberized Crack Repairs, Pavement Line Marking, Pot Holes Repairs, Oil Stain Removal, Driveway Leveling towards garage entry floor, Catch Basin Repairs, Driveway Repairs, Speed Bumps & Repairs., Bollard, Paving Asphalt, Interlock Concrete, Interlock Sealing, Pressure wash, Gum Removal, Stamped Concrete Washing & Sealing, Interlock Repairs & Restoration, Interlock Installations, Flagstone Washing & Sealing, Polymer Joint Sanding, Weed Oil Removal, Deck Satin Repairs, Waterproofing Decks.
2001