sealallpavement.com

Apple
Apple
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Interlock driveway

Denny from Sealall refinished my huge driveway in a very professional manner. He proceeded the work better than his promised! He is a very honest businessman and did not try to convince me to do something that I don’t need to do! The price is also very reasonable! My driveway looks better than what I expected, I am very happy! I have no problem to recommend Danny to people and in fact I have already recommended Danny to my friend!

thank you very much for the great review pleasure working with you

sandra p.
sandra p.

Driveway and backyard cleaning and sealing

We have called Danny before and would highly recommend his work. He pays attention to detail and gets the job done right. Our stone backyard and driveway look like new again. Thank you, Danny!

thank you very much Sandra for the great review hope to do more work for you in the future

Heather
Heather

Pool deck and patio

Pool deck looks brand new (even the tricky spot where the drainage is poor), and they even did the patio for me at no charge! It looks beautiful and is safe for when my elderly parents come to visit this summer.

thank you very much for the excellent review hope to do more work for you in the future

Peter
Peter
1 review Burlington, ON

Driveway repair

Fantastic team. Entire driveway interlocking bricks removed, relevelled and re-laid in one day. Extremely pleased with the work, completion date and price. Danny very responsive to request for proposal. Have no hesitation recommending this company.

thank you for the excellent review I'm happy to meet your expectation

Barbra
Barbra

Patch repairs on driveway

I needed to repair a very old patch job from the installation of weeping tile. It was so badly cracked, I could remove sections with my bare hands. I also had a sinking area next to a stair that was a bit of a hazard. The experience was very easy. Danny and his crew were very good. The price was competitive. I would use them again.

thank you very much Barbara for this excellent review

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto

fix retaining wall

I had called three companies to fix my retaining wall. Two had called back but SealAllPavement was the most responsive. Without seeing the retaining wall in person, Danny gave a rough estimate which I was ok with to proceed. When he saw my retaining wall in person, he told me the work effort would be much less than he thought and decreased my quote accordingly even though he knew I was willing to pay the higher estimate. A testament of his honesty which I was very impressed with. I was pleased with the work he and his crew work did. I’ll be calling Danny again when I need to redo my driveway.

Thank you for your review We are happy to know that we met your expectations and would welcome the opportunity to work for you again.

kenny_white5
kenny_white5

Driveway Paving

Danny is very knowledgeable and helpful. I called him on Monday, he came in on Tuesday and fixed everything the same day. Definettly would recommend him to others.

thank you Kenny for taking the time to add this review. We ALL truly appreciate this

Ostap from Richmond Hill
Ostap from Richmond Hill

Interlocking sealing

I hired Danny about 4 month ago to powerwash and seal our driveway.Danny was very professional and this is what I appreciated most about his service. I am happy with the work he did. The driveway still looks great after the winter. Thank you for your service.
I would definitely recommend SealAllpavement.

Thank you Ostap for this excellent review

Naddy in Richmond Hill
Naddy in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock and sealing

More then happy with the job Danny provided on the interlock installation, repair and sealing at our residence. I called him with some reference, and he satisfied me right on the phone, he asked me for two days and showed on time.

His work was outstanding even with little details which he put close eye.
I'm very happy with the work and would definitely recommend this company to others.

Victor in Toronto, Ontario
Victor in Toronto, Ontario
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock facelift

Danny and his team came in June 2017. I waited 6 months to write this review to see how the job held up well into the winter.
The job took one day. They re-leveled my 20 x 30 foot driveway which had some significant dips. They power washed all the stones which removed all the weed and grass growth in between the pavers. This included the driveway, porch landing, side walkway and back patio (about 15 x 30). They also leveled some areas near the basement storm windows. All areas were sealed heavily.
I was very satisfied with the work and with Danny.
All areas look better than new.
See before and after photos
Highly recommend!

Thank you for the review I really appreciate it

More about sealallpavement.com

Seal All Pavement provide experienced residential and commercial paving, as well as interlocking stone, concrete, driveway and asphalt sealing, cleaning and repairs to the GTA.

Paving Contractors, Interlocking Stone, Concrete Contractors, House Cleaning Exteriors, Landscape Contractors & Designers, and Masonry & Bricklaying
Asphalt Crack Sealing, Asphalt Repairs, Hot Rubberized Crack Repairs, Pavement Line Marking, Pot Holes Repairs, Oil Stain Removal, Driveway Leveling towards garage entry floor, Catch Basin Repairs, Driveway Repairs, Speed Bumps & Repairs., Bollard, Paving Asphalt, Interlock Concrete, Interlock Sealing, Pressure wash, Gum Removal, Stamped Concrete Washing & Sealing, Interlock Repairs & Restoration, Interlock Installations, Flagstone Washing & Sealing, Polymer Joint Sanding, Weed Oil Removal, Deck Satin Repairs, Waterproofing Decks.
2001