Sealallpavement.Com

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Sealallpavement.Com

stewart
stewart

Patio / Driveway repair, wash and seal.

Danny and crew power washed and sealed my pool deck and driveway. The Team also repaired a section of the driveway where the stones had sunk. Danny worked around poor weather conditions to ensure the work was completed prior to the opening of the pool. The work was done on time and on budget. The Team was neat and professional.

thank you very much for taking the time to rwite this review I really appreciate it and hope to work for you again in the future from Danny

Vijay
Vijay

Interlock sealing and repair

In June 2018 Danny sealed my 8 month old interlocking driveway, porch and side walkway. Danny responded quickly to my request for a quote and the job was completed within a few weeks. Danny also at my request did a bit of cleaning, adding polymeric sand and sealing to my back yard patio.

I was really pleased with Danny's work and the outcome of the work. His prices was very reasonable as compared to others. After the winter in March 2019, I had a bit of an oil leak on the driveway. I was able to wash the oil off with my hose. No oil stains were left.

I also reached out to Danny as I noticed the contractor installed border pavers on my porch had sunk a bit. The polymeric sand had separated. Danny came by on a Sunday afternoon and at no cost added a bit more sand to at least prevent an water damage (until I could follow up with the contractor). I was pleased with his level of customer service. I would highly reccomend Danny and his company.

Thank you Danny for all your help. I will not hesitate to call Danny in a couple years to have the stones resealed.

thank you very much for this excellent review from Danny

frankgomes.1
frankgomes.1

Natural stone seal

I am extremely happy with Danny’s professionalism, and quality of workmanship. He and his team met all of my expectations. He took his time to explain the process, and types of sealants that are available for my natural stone patio. He was very punctual, and never left me in the dark.
Thank you Danny. Great job.

thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review from our team

Lui
Lui
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock repair and relay.

Excellent Experience from the time I met Danny to the completion of the work.
Thank you Danny it’s been a pleasure meeting you and your team.
Beautiful job!

thank you for taking the time to rwite this review I really appreciate Danny

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

he work was outstanding.

Excellent workmanship, Dani came on time, work was completed in one day! The stone work on our driveway still looks perfect after 2 years. I would like to engage him on other jobs once he is available.

thank you for taking the time to rwite this excellent review from Danny

kam
kam

Interlock power wash, repair, resand

Excellent workmanship, Dani was on time, the team cleaned job site , reliable! The work was outstanding.

thank you for taking the time to rwite this excellent review hope to work for you again in the future from Danny

YEJ
YEJ

Pressure Wash and Reseal stamped concrete driveway

My stamped concrete driveway was looking quite worn and ragged. Danny and his team did a great and efficient job pressure washing and resealing both my driveway and back yard patio.

He was friendly and great to deal with and the driveway looks fantastic and ready for summer.

thank you very much for the excellent review hope to work for you again in the future from our team

Angela S.
Angela S.

Backyard Patio Repair

We contacted Danny about relaying our old patio stones (30 plus years old) and on the same day he called back with a fair quote. Danny understood our budget and desire to keep the original stones. His crew is very professional, careful, and even helped move patio furniture. All the work was completed on the same day and within days of signing a contract! We are extremely happy with the work and that we could maintain the original patio that has a lot of sentimental value to our family.

thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review hope to work for you again in the future from Danny

seb
seb

Repair

I'm really happy with the work that Danny did today. He took the time to explain the steps he needed to take to repair the pavers that were sloping in the wrong direction. I really appreciate the time, care and attention he put into this relatively small job. Danny showed me that he corrected the slope and he really took the time to ensure that the sand was filled in properly. Overall, I am a satisfied customer and I look forward to working with Danny again on a future project.

thank you very much for excellent review really appreciate that and hope to work with you again in the future from Danny

Lenny P.
Lenny P.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Asphalt sealing over 100,000 sf

We had hired an asphalt company to do all our farm and barn areas. After 1 year the asphalt looked greyish. Danny came in and sealed the entire area and brought back it's amazing black rich look. Danny and his team were very kind and respectful as well as doing an amazing job. We highly recommend Danny and his company.

thank you very much for taking the time to write this excellent review hope to work for you again in the future Danny thanks

More about Sealallpavement.Com

Sealallpavement inc Provide Services To Residential and Commercial 18 years Experience Pressure washing, and sealing power washing Driveway, Concrete Sealing, Concrete Color Restoration, Stamped Concrete Sealing stamped concrete non Slip Sealing, interlocking Pavers Pressure Washing & Sealing, Interlock Polymeric Sand Installation, Interlock repair, Interlock Pressure washing, Driveway Interlock Sealing, Interlock pavers installation, Driveway sealing, Asphalt sealcoating, Parking lot clean and seal, Natural stone cleaning and sealing, Natural stone installation, Natural stone work, Toronto Richmond hill Brampton Vaughan Markham Mississauga Pickering Ajax New market Barrie Oakville Burlington Milton Whitby North York Scarborough Stouffville and more. Call US Today for Estimate 416 312 4453

Paving Contractors, Interlocking Stone, Concrete Contractors, Landscape Contractors & Designers, Masonry & Bricklaying, and Design/Build
Interlocking Concrete Asphalt Power Washing And Repairs Installation Concrete and Intelocking
SEALALLPAVEMENT INC PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL CLEANING AND PROTECTIVE INTERLOCKING STONE, NATURAL STONE, DECORATIVE CONCRETE, STAMPED CONCRETE, AND THE RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL FOR 18 YEARS. POWER WASHING INTERLOCKING STONE POWER WASHING PATTERN CONCRETE SEALING INTERLOCKING STONE SEALING STAMED CONCRETE NATURAL STONE SEALING INSTALLATION CONCRETE AND INTEROCKING AND FLAGSTONE. service areas include AURORA, MARKHAM, RICHMOND HILL, TORONTO, ETOBICOKE, NORTH YORK, SCARBOROUGH, VAUGHAN, STOUFFVILLE, WOODBRIDGE, MAPLE, THORNHILL, UNIONVILLE, MISSISSAUGH, KING CITY, NOBELTON, PICKERING, AJAX, WHITBY.
Decorative/Natural stone/Interlock, Restoration and new Finish
Pressure washing Sealing & Hardscaping Services & modern designs.
interlock Restoration weed removal Decorative Concrete Renewal sealing Interlock Ripers Concrete sealing and striping old sealer power washing home exterior
2001