Premiere Van Lines

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Edmonton  >  Premiere Van Lines

Review for Premiere Van Lines

Nora MacKenzie from Red Deer
1 review Red Deer, AB

In 2012 I had Premiere Van Lines, Edmonton, AB move my property to their storage unit until I was ready to have them bring my property to Red Deer, AB. This happened on October 1, 2012. After checking off all of the boxes I noticed one was missing. Also the packers had damaged my box spring mattress. In the box that was missing were personal family pictures. I then find out that Premiere Van Lines changed storage areas while they had my property. I put in a claim to Premiere Van Lines and after going back and forth they told me that I had made a mistake and that another box was probably double tagged. I sent them a detailed letter and back up material, e-mails etc. outlining everything from the packing to delivery and after. I know what property of mine was, and still is, missing. I had nothing but the run around from the company up to December when I went on holidays. I then find out in March that the franchise was sold and that the new owner would do nothing for me. I then wrote to Toronto and have never heard back. I will never recommend Premiere Van Lines to any of my family and friends. I find it very hard to understand why a company would treat their clients like this.

Hi Nora,
We appreciate your feedback, however this review does not apply to Premiere Van Lines in Calgary. Each Premiere branch is separately owned and operated from one another. Premiere Van Lines - Edmonton had been the ones who preformed your move in 2012.

More about Premiere Van Lines

At Premiere Van Lines Edmonton, we offer a wide range of services to assist you in your relocation such as local, long distance (within Canada and into the United States), and worldwide moving. Our modern facility is equipped to store your household belongings for a few days or even a ...