CJL Plumbing And Heating

SW Calgary AB
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Calgary  >  CJL Plumbing And Heating

Reviews for CJL Plumbing And Heating

Mmunro  in Calgary
Mmunro in Calgary

Frienly, prompt and knowledgeable service

Our hot water tank burst on the weekend. Cody was here at 8am Monday morning to check out our tanks and what parts were required. He was back after normal business hours (after three other installs) to get our new tanks installed. I really appreciate his very prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service to keep our family's hot water going. I quoted with three other service providers and they were all pretty much the same price but Cody was the friendliest and most prompt provider out there. Thanks again Cody!

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad we could get it sorted right away.

Jason in Calgary
Jason in Calgary

CJL Plumbing has been awesome to work with

I am project manager for MDR Services and CJL Plumbing have been working with us for a few months now. The restoration industry is very quick and there are a lot of moving parts but CJL Plumbing has been very adaptable and their communication has allowed us to complete jobs within our projected timelines. Their availability, flexibility and attention to detail allows us to provide them with a work order days in advance and we know that the client is going to be taken care of. Their customer service shows right when Cody (owner) walks in the door. I would recommend CJL Plumbing to anyone.

I appreciate the great review. I know it's difficult sometimes to get all trades on same page or scheduling so I do my best to try to accommodate anything that comes up.

Trinh
Trinh

Kitchen reno plumbing

When we redid our kitchen, we had to move the drain for the sink over slightly. I had received a couple of quotes, and Cody was able to come up a simple and affordable solution, which was half of what others were quoting and that met my kitchen design needs. He was on time, professional and efficient. He also hooked our new bathroom vanity and fixture. Great quality work. I have recommended him to colleagues at work, and have already booked him to do some further work on our house.

There's always lots of ways to run plumbing , it's what works best for the situation and the most efficient. Thanks for the review , look forward to working with you for your future Reno's.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

kitchen sink water supply leak

We had our water supply pipe leakage under the kitchen sink at our rental property. Was referred to Cody for the fix. Cody was very efficient and helpful from giving us a quote in the beginning to getting the job done. He went extra mile to fix some wrong connections of the water faucet installation. Thanks Cody! Will definitely use his service again and recommend him to others as well.

Thanks for the review, I'm glad your pleased . It's nice to solve multiple problems at once . I appreciate the recommendations.

cornfedpig in Calgary
cornfedpig in Calgary

Leaking Bathrub Drain

Cody did a great job diagnosing, explaining and repairing the issue I was having with a leaking bathtub drain. He was quick to respond to the request, and was even willing to 'ballpark' and estimate over text when I provided him with some photos.

He was a really friendly guy and definitely knew his stuff. He took the time to explain and show me exactly what the issue was and how he was going to fix it. It required some of my ceiling to be cut out, and when he was done he did a very thorough job of cleaning up all the dust and drywall debris.

I will definitely have him back for any of my future plumbing needs. Thanks again, Cody, for the great work!

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad your pleased with my service and happy to work for you.

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

Kitchen renovations

I had new counters installed and switched to an under mounted sink and needed to have my drains re piped. Cody showed up on time and did very good work.I have even more room under my sink than prior due to the way he piped it. We are extremely happy with the results. Cody is knowledgeable and quick also very clean and organized. Great work I highly recommend.

Thanks for your kind review. Your counters and kitchen look great. Glad to be of service!

Justin Farran from Calgary
Justin Farran from Calgary

Just Awesome!

My bathtub faucet sprung a leak and started pouring water all over the floor.
I called Cody and he was there in minutes.
Cody did a great job fixing the problem and going above and beyond to make sure I was happy with the end result.

What a superstar!

Super glad we caught it before it made a lot of damage. Always glad to help. Thanks for the great review

Katie from Calgary
Katie from Calgary

Multiple Bathroom Leaks

Cody is an extremely talented plumber. He has always diagnosed our issues quickly and appropriately. He shows up on time, and is very professional. He does work in both of our homes and never complains when I ask him to drive between the two. He is very honest and only charges us for his labour time even though he could charge us for travel time. We won't use anyone other than Cody in the future. Thanks for always helping us out Cody!

Thanks Katie for such a nice review. Honest work and reasonable rates is what I believe most customers want and expect.Im glad your are pleased and look forward to taking care of your plumbing needs in the future.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Hot Water Heater

Cody was very easy to work with. He diagnosed the reason for the leak in my hot water heater--a cracked liner, immediately. He noticed I still had several months of warranty left which saved me several hundred dollars. I was very impressed with his honesty and decided to change the second tank which was about 15 years old.
After he did some minor plumbing repairs which had been nagging us for a while. I've been without a regular plumber several years, but in Cody I've found my person.

Thanks for such a nice review. I believe honesty is the best policy , especially with work done in your home.Im glad I could sort out all your issues and look forward to working for you in the future.

Home Owner in Calgary
Home Owner in Calgary

Water Heater Replacement

My old water heater was leaking and I needed to have it replaced. Cody showed up and removed the old, rusty, leaking heater. He was very careful to not cause and damage to my home. He installed the new heater and carefully checked his work and made sure the area was clean and tidy before leaving. He was extremely friendly and answered all of my questions in a professional manner. He made sure to make me aware of the warranty on the new tank and gave me some safety and maintenance advice. All in all it was a great experience. I would highly recommend CJL Plumbing and Cody! Signed, An Extremely Happy and Satisfied Customer!

Having a leaking hot water tank is enough stress already , never mind worrying about if your walls or home will be damaged by a tradesperson in your home.Glad your are pleased and thankyou for your kind review.

More about CJL Plumbing And Heating

Customer service orientated plumbing and heating residential service company. Friendly ,honest and reliable. My name is Cody and I run a small company with me and a helper. I have great trouble shooting skills and realize most plumbing and heating causes great stress in a home and I do my best to get it done quick and right the first time.