Mighty Clean Ducts Ltd

Ming-Ying
Ming-Ying
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and ducts cleaning

I have had great experience with Jeff and his team from Mighty Ducts cleaning company over years. They are punctual, courteous, answer your questions patiently, and reasonable pricing as well. Really like their idea of single pricing based on square footage of your property instead of number of ducts counting. They are knowledgeable and work is done efficiently as well. Their equipments are also maintained in good shape and they care about your property with wearing booties and using the orange guards thing around corners of your walls to avoid scratches. When talking to Trina over the phone to book appointments, she also tries her best to accommodate our rather complicated needs. Really appreciate it!!

We recommend them to all our friends. I look forward to booking one more appointment with them later this year and will choose them again in the future without a doubt!

Steve from Edmonton
Steve from Edmonton
9 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace & Duct Cleaning

I was quite impressed with the company. They arrived at the promised time. When they bring their hoses in, they have special plastic guards for the hoses to prevent damage. They also have booties for their feet. The two gentlemen were very professional and provided an explanation of what they were doing. The equipment appears to be all in good working order and they have a nice professional truck system. What I liked best about this company is a flat rate charge for their service including all all vents (based on a maximum square footage) unlike other companies that include only 10 or 12 vents and it's extra for all others and then you have to count them and verify the number of vents. Furnace cleaning and hot water tank cleaning are also included similar to other services. One of the things I didn't like was that they do not include cleaning of the dryer vent. This is an extra charge. There are also no additional charges/fee like waste disposal/environmental that some companies charge. For some reason that I didn't quite understand, they didn't remove all vent covers in the basement and the explanation made no sense.

John from Edmonton
John from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Carpet Cleaning

Before moving into my newly purchased house I decided to clean the carpet while there was no furniture or anything there. The Mighty Clean people were very polite and friendly and did a pretty good job too. I would probably get them again if their pricing is still competitive with their competition.

Melissa Lopeze from Edmonton
Melissa Lopeze from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Duct Cleaning Specialist Edmonton

If you need your furnace or ducts cleaned in Edmonton / Toronto I would highly recommend using Mighty Clean Ducts ltd from The Duct Cleaning Specialist. They did an awesome job for a fair price - simply awesome.

Thanks a lot you liked our services.
Appreciated.

Mark Simon from Edmonton
Mark Simon from Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace and Carpet Cleaning

This company is as awesome as everyone rates it! It's definitely a legit! The people are friendly, knowledgeable, and genuine. I never felt like I was being up sold on anything. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs a heating or cooling project, issue, etc. I am a customer for life!

Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Edmonton?