Epic View

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
North York ON M3H5T5

Reviews for Epic View

Front Door, Patio Door and few Windows

Epic View did a great job. In particular, I would like to thank Amnon and his dad who did a fantastic work. They were punctual and professional. The house looks like a Million $$$

Epic View would continue to be recommended to others thats a promise!!!

Raymond from Toronto
Raymond from Toronto

Windows for entire home

We were referred to Amnon and Epic View by some close friends of ours and couldn't be happier. Amnon was very helpful and friendly when he provided us with a very fair quote. We ended up changing 8 windows in our home and are very pleased with the work Amnon and his crew did. Amnon was very quick to respond to text messages and easy to get a hold of via phone to address any questions I had.

I'll be referring Epic view to friends in family who are ever in the market for any new windows/doors.

Thanks!

Joe chiaramonte from Mississauga
Joe chiaramonte from Mississauga

patio door

What a great service professional!!
installed door without a mess! On time and on Budget,
I would recommend to anyone who wants quality work at competitve prices!!! Good Workl Amnon

Aimee from Toronto
Aimee from Toronto

replaced all windows & 1 door

We hired Epic View after rave reviews from both my mom and sister who hired them for both doors and windows. Amnon was extremely friendly, professional, and sensitive that I had a baby and needed the job done quickly and as clean as possible. He even went the extra mile to cover furniture I had missed before working on that room. Great quality job, attention to detail and a great price! Would hire them again if we ever moved!

Evgenia from Vaughan
Evgenia from Vaughan

Door installation

I hired Epic View for entry door installation. I was professional, clean and fast job! Contractor showed up in time. Job was done unexpectedly fast and clean. After workers left my house was no sign of resent construction on site except if new door! Women will understand :)

Windows and Door Replacement

Hi,
My name is Victor and Hired Epic View to replace few windows and my front door (Double door with double side lite and a transom). The job was done in a professional manner, and of course in the future I would hire them again, but in the mean time I would recommend them. Thanks again for a great job.. will see you in the future

Erik from Richmond Hill
Erik from Richmond Hill
2 reviews North York, ON

windows and doors

Epic View windows replaced my entire windows in my house 2 months ago.
My hose is old and was needed to replace everything.
They also replaced all of my doors.
I love the work that have been done, and also everything was clean after them.
I am definitely recommend them!

Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in North York?