Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Epic View

Irenakaplan2012
Irenakaplan2012

Windows and doors

Amazing work! Excellent service! Always on time, very responsible. I will recommend this company (highly)

Thank you.

Keren in Mississauga
Keren in Mississauga

Doors and windows replacement

Thanks to Epic view and the crew of pros for installing a beautiful front door and French doors in my walkout basement as well as new basement windows. The experience was great from selecting the doors all the way to the installation. The crew made sure to clean up after themselves and had worked efficiently and with minimal discomfort to my family.

I would highly recommend this company

Thanks for your business and the great review.

Front Door, Patio Door and few Windows

Epic View did a great job. In particular, I would like to thank Amnon and his dad who did a fantastic work. They were punctual and professional. The house looks like a Million $$$

Epic View would continue to be recommended to others thats a promise!!!

Thank you for your business and the great review Victor.

Raymond from Toronto
Raymond from Toronto

Windows for entire home

We were referred to Amnon and Epic View by some close friends of ours and couldn't be happier. Amnon was very helpful and friendly when he provided us with a very fair quote. We ended up changing 8 windows in our home and are very pleased with the work Amnon and his crew did. Amnon was very quick to respond to text messages and easy to get a hold of via phone to address any questions I had.

I'll be referring Epic view to friends in family who are ever in the market for any new windows/doors.

Thanks!

Thank you for your business and the great review Raymond.

Joe chiaramonte from Mississauga
Joe chiaramonte from Mississauga

patio door

What a great service professional!!
installed door without a mess! On time and on Budget,
I would recommend to anyone who wants quality work at competitve prices!!! Good Workl Amnon

Thank you for your business and the great review Joe.

Aimee from Toronto
Aimee from Toronto

replaced all windows & 1 door

We hired Epic View after rave reviews from both my mom and sister who hired them for both doors and windows. Amnon was extremely friendly, professional, and sensitive that I had a baby and needed the job done quickly and as clean as possible. He even went the extra mile to cover furniture I had missed before working on that room. Great quality job, attention to detail and a great price! Would hire them again if we ever moved!

Evgenia from Vaughan
Evgenia from Vaughan

Door installation

I hired Epic View for entry door installation. I was professional, clean and fast job! Contractor showed up in time. Job was done unexpectedly fast and clean. After workers left my house was no sign of resent construction on site except if new door! Women will understand :)

Thank you Evgenia for your business and the great review.

Windows and Door Replacement

Hi,
My name is Victor and Hired Epic View to replace few windows and my front door (Double door with double side lite and a transom). The job was done in a professional manner, and of course in the future I would hire them again, but in the mean time I would recommend them. Thanks again for a great job.. will see you in the future

Thank you for your business and the great review Victor.

Erik from Richmond Hill
Erik from Richmond Hill
2 reviews North York, ON

windows and doors

Epic View windows replaced my entire windows in my house 2 months ago.
My hose is old and was needed to replace everything.
They also replaced all of my doors.
I love the work that have been done, and also everything was clean after them.
I am definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your business and the great review Erik.

More about Epic View

Welcome Epic View. We replace windows and doors, Bay & bow windows, patio doors, front doors, storm doors and porch enclosures. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.