Optibuild Design Inc

Oakville ON L6M3X9
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Oakville  >  Optibuild Design Inc

Review for Optibuild Design Inc

Christine Brown from Mississauga

We did a complete Reno of all three levels of our home last winter with John Faller at Optibuild. He's super professional every step of the way. Clarity and documentation about the work, accurate pricing, well estimated timing, deadlines adhered to, excellent workmanship - all exceeded expectations.
John's background with Mattamy gave me a confidence going into the Reno. Glad I trusted my gut. Now that we are sitting back and enjoying it, I can tell you just minimize any emotional upheaval over choosing the right contractor- choose him, stop fretting and start enjoying.

Thank you Christine for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you. Keep enjoying the renos.