Sienna Heights Group

Nancy S from Oshawa
Nancy S from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Leaky Basement and Renovation

I called John when my basement leaked during a recent spring melt. He was over within 2 hours to not only identify the source of the problem but to help me clean up. We did a quick repair and he came back to me with a very reasonable estimate on repairing the leak permanently and renovating my basement! I'm excited to move ahead with the reno now that i have a contractor I trust!

Thank you for the review Nancy. We are excited to move forward with your project and are happy you appreciated the quick service.