Lisa Bonofiglio Painting

Mike
Mike
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Kitchen Painted

Lisa was recommended to us by Bergsma Home Decor in town. Lisa and her husband did an incredible job painting our kitchen! We are more than impressed and will ONLY recommend them to our friends from now on. Their quote was more than fair for the work they did. Extremely professional!!!!!! Hire them, you will not be disappointed!

Peter from Oakville
Peter from Oakville

painting basement and bedrooms

I have to say that I am never satisfied with painters, that is until now. I was having my basement finished and the contractor recommended Lisa. The job was first rate, the lines look like they were done with lasers and they only painted what they were supposed to(not the door knobs hinges and plugs). They were also extremely tidy, organized and punctual. They are now my painters.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?