Western Sky Home Services

Reviews for Western Sky Home Services

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

Bad driver

I haven't used this company for any Plumbing. But I have had an altercation with one of there driver's.

He pulled out in front of me in a 50 Zone proceeded to do 20K and when I beeped my horn he brake checked me. When we got on Memorial he sped up and slowed down as I did while I was trying to change lanes to not let me in.
Know if this is the type of owner slash employees they have, while driving what can be is really a rolling billboard. It's not a company I will ever use

HARRY B.
HARRY B.

Furnace and hot water system

They installed new furnace and hot water on demand.They did excellent job.I am very happy to see this kind of work.I will recomend their names to other peoples who want new furnace or hot water system.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! It was so wonderful how much you helped out your family member also make the decision to upgrade their heating and water heating systems. Thank you once again for allowing Western Sky Home Services the opportunity to earn your business.

Kelsie in Calgary
Kelsie in Calgary

Great experience for new home owner.

I had the pleasure of utilizing this company in the winter when my furnace wasn't working/heating my home and this summer when my air conditioner needed a part. Chris and his staff arrived promptly based on my schedule and completed the work in a timely manner. They explained to me the issue and the solutions/alternatives available. I felt the staff were very reasonable and fair and ensured everything was working right. They are very friendly and approachable for all questions. I would highly recommend this company for anyone needing HVAC services.

We are so happy to hear we did a great job for you! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences with us!

Daisy in Ottawa
Daisy in Ottawa

New furnace, new hot water tank, new ac

I kept asking for the gas permit # and they kept saying someone will call me back. That was in November and it’s already May. I still wasn’t able to get the gas permit # from them. My AC was installed in the winter and they told me to give them a call once it gets warmer to get the AC started. I called them and was told that someone will give me a call back. Still no call back. This company has been giving me a run around ever since. I’ve never dealt with a company that is so unprofessional such as this one.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sad to hear you are not happy with our services. After speaking with you on the phone I can appreciate where this review came from. I know we will be at your home today and I trust our tech will do a great job for you. In the future I would like for you to call me directly and I will personally ensure your expectations with our service are met.

Regards,

Derek Giffin
General Manager
403-463-4633
sales@westernskymechanical.com

rjopatik
rjopatik

Furnace replacement upgrade

The two individuals that came by to replace my furnace were very polite, courteous and very professional they explained everything. Explaining every step in how to run the unit. They were in and out in record time. I would highly recommend Them for any any other type of work Iwould need to get done around the house. ?

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

ROMELL.LEGASPI
ROMELL.LEGASPI

Gas heater tank

Job well done.he work so fast and I’m satisfied with his work he also explain everything on how to check the gas heaters tank.

We are happy to hear we did a good job for you! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Western Sky Home Services!

davisbl
davisbl

New hot water tank install

Here at 11am and done at 12.30 pm, very well done. I would recommend them to anybody that needs a new hot water installed.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Linda
Linda

furnace replacement

We did a good choice!very professional and skillful work.I will definitely recommend to my friends

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us!

stanleylee
stanleylee

replacement water heater

Friendly technician with necessary explanation. Quote price have different with the home Depot associate provide eg. conversion cost , no mention until call from west sky.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

More about Western Sky Home Services

Western Sky Home Services, A Division Of Western Sky Mechanical Ltd.

We Are An Authorized Service Provider For Home Depot Installation Services

Garage Heating + Custom Gas Lines
Fireplace Replacement + Repair
Electrical Services - Commercial + Residential

Financing Available On All Of Our Products + Services

Always Available, 0% Interest When You Pay In Full Within 12 Months, When You Use Your Home Depot Card, OAC