DTM Construction Inc.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M3A 1S2
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in North York  >  DTM Construction Inc.

Reviews for DTM Construction Inc.

Drazena S
Drazena S

Basement Renovation

Dan's dedication and work ethic are absolutely phenomenal! He has so much passion for what he does and will work with you step by step to explain every aspect of the work. Dan and his team went above and beyond to get our basement apartment renovated which by the way was just concrete and dirt. We are very satisfied and impressed by the quality of work we received from DTM. The end results was more then exceeded our expectations.

Kitchen renovation, main floors, basement renovations, bathroom renovation

Dan and his team will provide you with the best renovation experience - period. Quality workmanship with excellent design taste. These guys are true professionals in every sense of the word. They discuss your ideas, offer exceptional ideas, give you the best for your budget, are very creative, and overall, make the entire project a ton of fun - which is how it should be. Forget the stereotypes attached to renovation/repair contractors because none of them apply to Dan and team. If you want a project actually done on time and on budget, with full transparency, clear communication, and most importantly, everything is quality from top to bottom, go with DTM Construction. You will be very satisfied. Even after the project was done, Dan is still available to answer questions ,give advice etc.

Charlotte in Hamilton
Charlotte in Hamilton

Basement Kitchen

Could not say enough good things about DTM. Professional, knowledgeable, clean, and within our budget. We had a basement kitchen put in, and the experience was seamless and very efficient. Dan is knowledgeable, available during the process, and skilled. I would recommended DTM to anyone and will use them again if we need subsequent work done. Thank you for putting the kitchen in our basement!

Anne Bishop in North York
Anne Bishop in North York

Complete Renovation

Dan and his DTM team finished a major renovation of my home at the end of 2016. This was something I had wanted to do for years but with hesitant due to previous bad experiences. Dan and team ware excellent! When Dan came to provide a quote I quickly realized that he was very personable, professional and so knowledgeable. I have an old house and wanted to mix the old with the new. I was finding it all very stressful trying to determine exactly what I wanted. Dan made it easy for me coming up with great design ideas then and throughout the project. Dan and his team showed up early every day and were very respectful to my neighbours. When we realized that the whole basement had to be excavated instead of partial he sat down with me and went through the budget to ensure I wasn’t greatly impacted. When I asked for a cedar closet in my basement before I knew it was built optimizing the space that I had. I went from an old small kitchen to an open designer kitchen by removing the wall. It is now a dream kitchen and I have so much light streaming through the main floor. Dan and his team built a beautiful fireplace adding an old mantel which blended in perfectly with the wood in the house. Upstairs and downstairs bathrooms built were all based on Dan’s suggestions and I was blown away with the finished look. Whenever I need help picking hardwood or tiles he was there to assist. The workmanship is in every room in the house and the front porch and back deck is superb. The attention to detail is impeccable. Not only was I blown away with the work so were my family, neighbours and friends. I would highly recommend Dan and the DTM team to anyone without hesitation.

Laurie in Toronto
Laurie in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

Dan and the DTM team took a tiny, outdated bathroom and turned it into a larger, modern bathroom. Dan runs a well oiled machine. Everything was done on time, on budget and to the highest standards. Could not be happier with Dan and the outcome.

Guy  in North York
Guy in North York

Dream Kitchen Reno - On Time, On Budget, Outstanding Quality of Work

Dan and the DTM team just finished a big kitchen reno for us. We were blown away as were all of our neighbours, family and friends. We can't believe it's the same space. We went from older and dated to "Designer" kitchen. The quality of Dan's work is top notch, perfect (we are very picky so for us to call it "perfect" really says a lot) and Dan is very creative. As an example we had 2 different hardwood floors from the hall and dining room entering our kitchen. He managed to save the hardwood from the area where our peninsula went and re-used it in the transition area so it looks PERFECT - and at no extra cost to us. Dan and his team were professional, friendly and respectful to our family, pets and home. They always showed up when they said would and left their work area clean every night. Perfect quality work done on time and on budget. We would highly recommend Dan and the DTM team to anyone without hesitation.

Richard Vaz in Etobicoke
Richard Vaz in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Install 2 structural beams in kitchen renovation

Dan and team are excellent! From the time I called him to him coming out to quote, Dan was very personable, professional and so knowledgable. What was a very stressful unknown for us, to him was easy. He came in exactly when he said he would, brought all the materials and got started right away. He gave us a time frame in advance and finished earlier. I am so so happy with the end result, I highly recommend DTM - great job guys!

K Koski from Toronto
K Koski from Toronto

Entire Home Rebuild after a fire

We selected DTM Construction from various bids to gut and rebuild our High Park home after a fire.
DTM worked swiftly, competently and professionally with our insurance company. The sub trades selected were reputable and excelled in their various trades.
For a complete report of our experience, please consider reading postings from a blog I created to chronicle the process.

Boakejo from Toronto
Boakejo from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

DTM recently completed a bathroom renovation for me. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. I was very pleased with the quality of the work. Dan and his crew started the job on time, finished on time, and the job came in on budget. Dan was very easy to work with, and went the extra mile to ensure I was pleased. Dan made a few suggestions which were helpful and improved the overall look of the bathroom. Overall extremely pleased with DTM Construction.

MaryJane Collins from Toronto
MaryJane Collins from Toronto

kitchen renovation

We have lived in our mid-town home for almost 20 years and resisted doing a Kitchen reno because of the perceived pain and suffering. Working with the DTM team was my dream come true. Dan had great design ideas from the outset, and we worked together to get the most from my budget. Whenever I expressed concerns or had questions, Dan and his guys had solutions. They showed up on time, finished on time and left my house spotless every evening. Their workmanship is superb, attention to detail is impeccable and they aim to please in every area. As others have said - Dan takes a personal interest and his attitude is refreshing. My new kitchen is gorgeous and I have already recommended him and his team to friends and colleagues.

More about DTM Construction Inc.

We do a wide range of renovations, repairs and remodelling. Anything from full house renovations to a small bathroom renovation. We take care of all the trades for you. We pride ourselves by being very meticulous in everything that we do. Never leaving the customer unhappy. We give our customers ...