Oasis By JCB Contracting Inc.

Newmarket ON L3X3G9
Plumbing
Oasis By JCB Contracting Inc.

Reviews for Oasis By JCB Contracting Inc.

Stephane in North York
Stephane in North York

Shower drain not connected ! Thousands in repairs needed

Hired Oasis for an ensuite bathroom remodel. Job looked great....until the shower was used for the first time. It turns out, the shower drain was never connected, and the shower water saturated the ceiling, walls and flooring below. Oasis did not accept any responsibility (that’s right...ZERO responsibility). Joe claimed that the tile setter was responsible for the drain connection because he wanted to avoid having to make cuts into the ceiling below. Odd since other ceiling cut outs were made no more that 6 feet away!?!?. Isn’t the plumber responsible
for the plumbing? We now have over $15K in documented repairs. Again... complete avoidance of responsibility for the plumbing work = Very poor experience

Dana in Baldwin
Dana in Baldwin
1 review Baldwin, ON

Kitchen Faucet Installation

I couldn’t be happier with the service provided by Joe. He was punctual, professional, and friendly. He was very thorough and ensured everything was operating properly. I would definitely use Oasis by JCB Contracting in the future and will recommend Joe to my friends and family.

Thank you so much for your review Dana
It was our pleasure helping you out

kelly210 in North York
kelly210 in North York

Amazing and Timely

Joe was professional, thorough, and worked at a great pace - making me feel I wasn't wasting any money while feeling everything was done right. Absolutely recommend this company to anyone out there!

I was my pleasure to help you with your project.

Wendy in Mississauga
Wendy in Mississauga

Fridge water line repair

I called and got same day service! Joe was professional and went out of his way to make sure the job was done right. I would highly recommend this company for any plumbing jobs.

Alycia in Tracadie
Alycia in Tracadie
1 review Gloucester County, NB

clogged kitchen sink

Joe did an amazing job after trying muptiple things my self to unclog the sink and calling mutiple companys with either no response or basically a "to small of a job" answer i was refered to joe from a fb page he came the same day and fixed the problem needless to say it was very clogged and took muptiple attempts from drifferent areas, he explained everything he was doing pointed out reasons as to why it may have happened was very professional. This was my first time ever having to contact a plumber and he made this a good experience for me, i know who i will be calling next time as well as recommending him to all friends and family. Thank u so much for ur help! great company!

Katie in Mississauga
Katie in Mississauga

Plumbing Emergency

Joe was fantastic! He was very professional and friendly, and took the time to explain to us what he was doing throughout the whole process. We called him on Friday evening of a holiday and he was able to come first thing the following morning. We had a clogged drain somewhere between the second floor toilet and the basement, and sewage was coming up from the basement floor drain. A plumber had come in 3 weeks earlier for the same problem, which obviously wasn't resolved. After Joe resolved the issue, we felt very confident in his work and were fortunate to have someone who cared about his clients the way he did! We look forward to working with him again, and yes, we would definitely recommend JCB Contracting!

WOW! thanks so much Katie for the rave review! The greatest compliment is through the words of my happy customers! Thank you!

Amanda in Newmarket
Amanda in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Fantastic Service!

Joe went out of his way to squeeze us in when we had a kitchen tap "emergency" in our home this week. He was friendly, professional, polite and knowledgeable. I especially liked the fact that he takes the time to educate his customers. I will definitely be calling Oasis by JCB Contracting Inc. for future jobs in our home!

Antoniette from Whitchurch-stouffville
Antoniette from Whitchurch-stouffville
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Plumbing

Would Totally recommend Oasis Plumbing. The owner Joe was on time, courteous, conscientious and a real professional. He supplied and installed a reverse osmosis system, connected a washing machine to an under the counter piping, and installed a faucet/sink etc etc. in our apartment.
Thank you to Oasis Plumbing. My company will be calling upon you again and again and will be recommending you from here on.

Vincenzo P.
Vincenzo P.
7 reviews Innisfil, ON

Sump Pump Removal and Reinstall

Big Thank You to Joe for promptly returning my calls and text sand re-installing a new sump pump. I am extremely happy with his work and professionalism. He even followed up the next day to ensure I was happy with the work!. I highly recommend him for all your plumbing needs.

Sherri from Newmarket
Sherri from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Bath faucet exchange

A big thank you to Joe for coming to our rescue on what we thought would be a simple bath faucet exchange. When we decided it was too big a job for my husband, we called Joe and he was at our house in less than 1 hr. We are so thankful he was able to provide his expert opinion on how to address the issues properly. We are very happy with his work and especially thankful he was able quickly address an unexpected (and unavoidable) electrical issue by calling on his brother. We've worked with his brother before (Wired Up Electrical Services), and were once again very thankful for his help and expertise. We will definitely recommend Joe to anyone looking for a plumber, and we will certainly call on him if/when needed again in the future! (We also recommend his brother Rob (Wired Up Electrical Services) as well for any electrical issues!)

More about Oasis By JCB Contracting Inc.

York Region Plumber & Plumbing Services. . . Welcome to Oasis by JCB Contracting Inc. Timeless designs. Livable and enduring innovation. Fixtures that fit the way you live. Just a few reasons by Oasis by JCB Contracting Inc. is York Region's premiere plumbing contracting company. Oasis by JCB Contracting Inc. ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Newmarket?