Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Ltd

Mnurda in Winnipeg
Mnurda in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Daughter moving out

Our daughter recently left the nest. I encouraged her to hire movers (obviously). She hired Two Small Men in Winnipeg. They did a great job in a very short period of time

Web in Surrey
Web in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Long move from Winnipeg to Kelowna, frauds

It would have been a nightmare, but we kept calm and we could survive this loss. Mr Roserio who owns the franchise in winnipeg comes home, gives an estimate claiming the horror stories online are not valid. Tells you are nice people I will take care of you. We fell for his stories and act of kindness towards our one year old by paying $896. He never shows up at the time of pick up. When I call him he said it's delayed and stopped answering my call for next two days. He answers the call from other numbers and once he knew it was mine he stopped answering. He knew we will go away from there and I cannot give a police complaint. He also knows we will not waste our time with court with a little one while on the move. But he should have actually known how will these guys manage to vacate the house in four days time or what can happen to there move with a little one and so much stuff. Well finally after talking to another franchise from BC who informed the franchise owners about our story. Then roserio calls me saying I am sorry il pay your money back. I say ok thank you. He never transferred the money and stopped answering my calls again. We were able to recover immediately as we have back up. Please don't go with these guys, I don't know about other franchise, but please save yourself money and time, help others by not using the Winnipeg location two small men with big heart,

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Not a good move, would not recommend them

We moved from a 2 bedroom apt just down the street to another 2 bedroom apt, both main floors. We had already moved both tvs, computers, all the media, 2 full truck loads and 3 van loads,hoping to cut costs. They were slow, broke my sons desk, dented the filing cabinet, were a 1/2 hr late, chipped out a chunk of the wall. Told me I could use a storage box for clothes and then charged me another $25. There is no way the remainder should have taken 5 hrs and then another for gas and mileage. When I called to complain I was put on hold, told I would get no money back, another man came on and said he'd call me back and never did. Terrible customer service, would never use them again. Felt totally ripped off.

Erika from Brandon
Erika from Brandon
1 review Brandon, MB

Moving

My husband and I moved from Kamloops, BC to Brandon, MB. I was told items packed by the movers would be reimbursed completely if they were broken so I had them pack the kitchen stuff and breakables. After coming 2 days late, the movers took 7 hours to pack our 2 bedroom, tiny aparmtment. They then took over 2 weeks to deliver our stuff. The night before they arrived the driver asked me to text him my credit card info so he could complete the transaction. I said no, I would give my credit card over to be charged as soon as they showed up with our stuff. He got his boss in Winnipeg to call me and told him to get me to pay over the phone - I said again, I would only pay in person, when our stuff was delivered. This man was VERY rude over the phone. In unpacking we realized a mirror was broken (they packed it). I was told I would be given a form to fill out. A month and a half later, after many calls and emails I finally received the form, filled it out and sent it back. It was over 4 months later that I FINALLY heard back that there was, apparently, a $250 deductible on claimed items and because I claimed only $150, if I went through with the claim, I would owe $100.
This entire experience was a nightmare. This company is TERRIBLE.

Michael De Luca from Guelph
Michael De Luca from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

moving

My family moved from winnipeg to calgary. We are still waiting for out stuff to be delivered 6 business day after it was picked up and 4 days past the time we were told when it would be here. As I write this my children are sleeping on the floor with no pillows or blankets. This is the worst experience Ive ever had. If your think of using these very unprofessionals please reconsider. You will be sorry.

Mike Nguyen from Winnipeg
Mike Nguyen from Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

home move from toronto to winnipeg

I decided to use two small men because my cousin used them last year and was extremely happy with their service. I still called around but Terry at two small men gave me not only the lowest price but gave me my desired pick up date and time and even scheduled my move to arrive on my desired date. I honestly couldnt be happier. They picked up my stuff, delievered at the promised time and nothing was damaged. I would like to thank Terry for looking after me the whole time and I would like to thank the movers for handling my stuff with care!

Bob in Sarnia
Bob in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Long Distance Move

I am an Anglican priest. My wife and I moved from Dauphin, Manitoba to Sarnia, Ontario last August (2010). We hired TSM after looking at several estimates. Mr. wife was impressed by John Willoughby, the salesman. So we agreed and set the date for the move.
The day before the move, after my wife had already left on the trip to Sarnia by car, the company phoned her on her cell and let her know the tractor trailer had broken down, and promised replacement trucks would come from Winnipeg saturday. From then on until the movers arrived 30 hours late and after the new owners of the house had legal possession, the TSM crew arrived in two trucks. They did a good job packing everything and completed the task by 9:30 at night. That was the last good thing about the move.
They had promised to arrive in sarnia by Tuesday, and throughout the week the promises kept getting later. Meanwhile my wife had arrived and with her 94 year old mother was waiting for furniture arrive. Fortunately Mum was in a guest suite at the retirement home she was moving into. But my wife, having been promised in writing payment for accomodation, as well as a kennel for the dog, decided instead to use the compensation she presumed was coming and live in the empty house, sleeping on a bed she bought.
Then TSM arrived on saturday four days late. They threatened to stop unpacking when my wife had no payment. My employer was going to pay for the move with a certified check, had the shipment arrived on a weekday. TSM accepted our credit card. But when I told dispatch it would not be approved (over the limit) they threatened again to leave with part of the load unpacked. Fortunately a church official turned up with his personal mastercard and paid.
Our experience of claiming for any damages, and for compensation for the late move and all the trouble TSM caused on both ends with lateness and poor behaviour have been fruitless. Endless calls and mailing have been a waste of time. We haven't had a cent reimbursed. This outfit seems to operate with impunity as it ignores public criticism and bad reviews and continues to treat customers like dirt. Don't even consider taking a chance on them.

More about Two Small Men With Big Hearts Moving Ltd

Moving toward moving to Winnipeg, Mb without Winnipeg Movers? Assuming that you would prefer not to be answerable for each part of the move, we can offer assistance. Our Winnipeg movers have an extensive variety of abilities that makes it simple for you to take an uninvolved methodology in terms ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Winnipeg?