Get It Done!

Review for Get It Done!

sarah press in Toronto
sarah press in Toronto

Office and residential cleaning

Get it Done is a cleaning and organization company run by women. I hired them to help me get my home office organized and now I regularly have them in to clean and maintain the space. They helped make my messy office into a streamlined work environment. Costs were reasonable and they stuck to my small budget. They are always punctual and work very quickly. They provide their own environmentally friendly cleaning products, which I appreciate. I have worked with Sarah and Rhonda, both of whom I would recommend.