Planit First Construction

2-10 Alfresco Lawn Old Toronto ON M4L1B8
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Toronto  >  Planit First Construction

Reviews for Planit First Construction

fence in backyard

Not enough great things I can say about Jeremie and his team, I had many quotes from companies that did not feel my back yard was worth their time. Without hesitation Jeremie was in and his crew had the job done in ONE day. Thank you so much for your promptness and professionalism. He saved our backyard :)

Gwen in East york
Gwen in East york

Third Bedroom addition and plaster repair

I needed a third bedroom addition and repairs to plaster walls in my home. Jeremie and his team took care of everything I needed with care and efficiency. They had the third bedroom designed, built and functioning in record time and did all repairs and finishes with perfection. Jeremie's Planitfirst is the best contractors I've ever retained and I would recommend them, without hesitation, to anyone for any home renovations. Thanks, Jeremie and team.

Barbara in Toronto
Barbara in Toronto

New roof and multiple skylights.

We have a flat roof that had many issues. sloping issues an draining issues were the main problem. We also had 3 very old skylights that had started leaking. Jeremie, the owner of the company assembled his team and completed the job on time and on budget. The ceilings with the skylight installations were dry walled and painted with perfection. The company was always respectful to us and our home. We already plan on another project with Planit First Construction.