Phoenix Heating And Air Conditioning

Toronto ON M2J 2W5
Phoenix Heating And Air Conditioning

Reviews for Phoenix Heating And Air Conditioning

Helpful/timely/thoughtful furnace service

Sam came by quickly after contacting him about my furnace not working. He identified the issue quickly. Returned the next day with the parts required. He followed-up after leaving and returned quickly after a related issue came up and took care of it. I've used Sam many times in the past and will continue to do so.

cnonline1 in Toronto
cnonline1 in Toronto

Very unprofessional and do not honour 1 year labour warranty

Phoenix heating and cooling installed a furnace in Feb 2019 that broke down the same night. They fixed it that night and worked fine for 2019 winter months. They were paid in full after it completed full installation. It stopped again in Jan 2020 winter. While within installation warranty Sam said he will return and fix it but never showed up. Sam knew what the issue was but didn't come to fix it. To start with the furnace wasn't installed as per furnace installation manual which I realized after reading entire manual. Basically the condensate drain isn't draining properly and the company doesn't come to fix it. I requested multiple times and Sam responds saying it's now out of warranty. Sam says he has been doing this for 12 years but doesn't even know basic furnace installation. The one he installed can't drain water properly and causes the furnace to shut off in middle of winter.

The photo shows that the furnace was installed on the ground while the manual states the following:

A minimum clearance of 5.5" below the furnace must be provided for the drain trap.

Not recommended and very unprofessional.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Furnace Change

Sam was recommended to me by a friend and I was not disappointed. Great service!!! My Furnace was not working and when I called him, he came with in the same day to look at my Furnace. He was knowledgeable, efficient, and patient and answered all my question. He was able to complete my installation in a timely manner and even after my installation I called him few times and he replied to all my calls ASAP. I would recommend Phoenix to anyone. Thank you, Sam,

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

A/C repair

Broken A/C motor and relay. Came to house same day, repair one item, came back next day with other spare. Left tidy work area. Whole process 24 hrs. Cost very reasonable. Thoroughly recommend.

dar in Markham
dar in Markham

Excellent Work, Great Price, Team you can Trust

I learned about Sam and Phoenix from a friend after one contractor told me to buy a new unit and another 24H Contractor didn’t return my calls for a few days.

Sam did an excellent job, and above all, is honest. He could have easily sold me a new unit for how much I know about HVAC but instead told me it could be repaired for much less. If you’re looking for an HVAC Professional you can trust, he’s your guy.

Sam showed up on time, prepared, had nothing to hide, fixed my unit while answering all my questions, and replaced a capacitor he noticed was looking a little off as well. He did all this for a great price.

Kristen in Whitby
Kristen in Whitby
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Air Conditioner Installation

Highly Recommend this service because of the great service provided, friendly workers, a quick installation, affordable prices and helpfulness throughout the whole process from start to finish including a thorough explanation of installation an maintenance.

Jamal in Ajax
Jamal in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

GoodMan Central AC 2.5 Tons

Sam is very helpful, knowledgeable and professional in his work. He always respond to your questions professionally. His prices are reasonable, and he is very efficient in his work. I always recommend him for all your heating, Colling and hot water tank issues.

pat from Toronto
pat from Toronto

Air Conditioner

Sam supplied and installed a central air conditioner at my home.
I was very satisfied with his work. He gave me good info. He left the site clean. The unit works well. He followed up on questions I had, even after the job was completed. He is trustworthy. This is the second time I have used this company's services.

AC Unit Reaplcement

Sam has been fixing my old AC for a few years now when finally he informed me it needs to be replaced. He gave me a very good quote and came to do the job and was in and out quickly without and hassle or problems. Very professional and I highly recommend him for any of your needs.

Sabreena  in North York
Sabreena in North York

Great service

The man had great customer service. He was polite and did the installation of my AC unit efficiently. He answered all my questions. I would definitely be using him for my future hearing and AC needs. I have referred him to my friend and she loved the work he can do at a reasonable cost. Thank you!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?