PHOENIX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Toronto ON M2J 2W5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in North York  >  PHOENIX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Reviews for PHOENIX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Charlie Guastelluccia in Unionville
Charlie Guastelluccia in Unionville

Furnace and a/c

Sam was very professional. When he came to our home he answered all our questions and gave us a fair price to have our furnace upgraded and a new air conditioner installed. His work ethic was appreciated. We would definitely recommend him.

Norm S. in North York
Norm S. in North York

EXCELLENT WORKMANSHIP AND RESPONSE TIME

PHOENIX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING
647-274-8160
Toronto
M2J 2W5

When my air conditioning unit was due for a replacement, Sam not only took care of the upgrade, he did it during this weeks heat wave. He fit us in well after regular business hours. His attention to customer service is exceptional and his attention to detail was greatly appreciated. As a licenced tradesman in another field, I not only recognize the quality of his workmanship, I really appreciate it.

A from Thornhill
A from Thornhill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sam is the BEST

Our conditioner stopped working in the middle of the recent heat wave, and with a friend’s recommendation, I called Sam at Phoenix. He came right away and diagnosed the issue. He worked around our schedule and installed a new air conditioner for us. He followed up after the install and made sure everything was working and came back to tweak things for us. He has called us many times over the week to make sure all is well. He is very kind and what makes Sam the best is that he really cares about his clients. He is AMAZING. I wish he fixed kitchen appliances too!!!

Jarna in North York
Jarna in North York

Thermostat installed

Great service!!! He was Very efficient, knowledgeable and patient. And was able to complete my installation in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend Phoenix for any and all services. Thank you :).

Hema from Ajax
Hema from Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Sam to the rescue!

Our heating stopped working suddenly on a cold winter day... We call Phoenix and Sam came later that day, diagnosed the problem, tried to help us heat the house as much as possible and returned the next day... He replaced our furnace! Sam is a very kind hearted person.. He worked fast, he is very polite, kept everything clean and tidy! He considered our young children and prioritized accordingly. We highly recommend Sam!

A/C Repair

Our air conditioning unit stopped working on the worst possible day (over 30 degrees)! We have two kids under two at home including a newborn and the house felt like a sauna. Sam responded quickly by showing up the next day with replacement parts. He quickly determined that the furnace needed to be replaced and somehow managed to source a new furnace the same day in the evening. Most companies would have come the next morning to install it but he and his partner worked till 11pm to get it done for us. His pricing was fair and his work was impeccable. My babies were able to sleep soundly that night! Thank you so much Sam. This is what I call going above and beyond.

KHP
KHP

Tankless Hot Water System

I had been using the same HVAC company for over 15 years - it is a well-known company with great reviews. When my tankless started acting up, they came out to fix it and charged me a ton of money for service and parts. Less than a year later it started acting up again. They then said I needed a new one, and sent me an outrageous quote. I called Sam at Phoenix. His quote was $1000 (!!!!) cheaper than that other place for the exact same unit and service!! His work was impeccable. He left the place spotless. He was polite and kind. I highly recommend Phoenix Heating and Air conditioning! Needless to say, I will never go back to that other (or any other) company again!!

Joseph. J in Toronto
Joseph. J in Toronto

Furnace leaking water

Sam was happy to work around my schedule. He proved he knows all the different furnace manufacturers and typical problems. He gave me my list of options and cost and did the repair right then even though it was a Saturday afternoon. He has all the training for Furnace, AC and Gas line repair. I am happy to recommend him.

Dmitry in Toronto
Dmitry in Toronto

Hot Water Tank Installation Done right!

We needed someone to install a hat water tank that we purchased to get away from renting one. Some quotes that we got from chain-stores and other large Ontario companies were all in the price range of the water tank itself. The common reasoning was - to replace the exhaust pipe a contractor needed to cut holes in the ceiling of our finished basement. We were almost okay with ruining the ceiling, but decided to ask around more...

Here is when we came across Sam and his company.

He and his partner came in, and couple hours later everything was done for HALF the price than the big box stores were offering and on top of that Sam SAVED OUT CEILING! And not only that - Sam was able to answer all sorts of our questions about water tanks, furnaces and the work that other professionals did in our basement.
Work well done, Sam!
Now we're planning to have our old and noisy furnace replaced with Sam... Hope to be able to leave a great review of the Sam's "Phoenix" one more time.

Dmitry