PHOENIX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Reviews for PHOENIX HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING

Ella and Ean in North York
Ella and Ean in North York
1 review , ON

Whole home humidifier and Smart thermostat

Sam and Ali are very professional, friendly and easy to deal with. They are very knowledgeable and surely experts in this field. They made sure everything are working well and that I know how the things work and gave me information for proper maintenance. I recommend his company to anyone needing HVAC works.

Shaun in Toronto
Shaun in Toronto

Air Conditioner Installation + various repair work

Sam has been my go to contact for any furnace, heating and cooling issues. Sam is responsive, professional and fair -- very refreshing after a terrible experience with a previous company that tried to sell unnecessary services.

He installed our AC unit and provided a solution to address some leaking in the furnace that we discovered.

Charlie Guastelluccia in Unionville
Charlie Guastelluccia in Unionville

Furnace and a/c

Sam was very professional. When he came to our home he answered all our questions and gave us a fair price to have our furnace upgraded and a new air conditioner installed. His work ethic was appreciated. We would definitely recommend him.

Norm S. in North York
Norm S. in North York

EXCELLENT WORKMANSHIP AND RESPONSE TIME

When my air conditioning unit was due for a replacement, Sam not only took care of the upgrade, he did it during this weeks heat wave. He fit us in well after regular business hours. His attention to customer service is exceptional and his attention to detail was greatly appreciated. As a licenced tradesman in another field, I not only recognize the quality of his workmanship, I really appreciate it.

A from Thornhill
A from Thornhill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Sam is the BEST

Our conditioner stopped working in the middle of the recent heat wave, and with a friend’s recommendation, I called Sam at Phoenix. He came right away and diagnosed the issue. He worked around our schedule and installed a new air conditioner for us. He followed up after the install and made sure everything was working and came back to tweak things for us. He has called us many times over the week to make sure all is well. He is very kind and what makes Sam the best is that he really cares about his clients. He is AMAZING. I wish he fixed kitchen appliances too!!!

Jarna in North York
Jarna in North York

Thermostat installed

Great service!!! He was Very efficient, knowledgeable and patient. And was able to complete my installation in a timely manner. Would definitely recommend Phoenix for any and all services. Thank you :).

Hema from Ajax
Hema from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Sam to the rescue!

Our heating stopped working suddenly on a cold winter day... We call Phoenix and Sam came later that day, diagnosed the problem, tried to help us heat the house as much as possible and returned the next day... He replaced our furnace! Sam is a very kind hearted person.. He worked fast, he is very polite, kept everything clean and tidy! He considered our young children and prioritized accordingly. We highly recommend Sam!

A/C Repair

Our air conditioning unit stopped working on the worst possible day (over 30 degrees)! We have two kids under two at home including a newborn and the house felt like a sauna. Sam responded quickly by showing up the next day with replacement parts. He quickly determined that the furnace needed to be replaced and somehow managed to source a new furnace the same day in the evening. Most companies would have come the next morning to install it but he and his partner worked till 11pm to get it done for us. His pricing was fair and his work was impeccable. My babies were able to sleep soundly that night! Thank you so much Sam. This is what I call going above and beyond.

KHP
KHP

Tankless Hot Water System

I had been using the same HVAC company for over 15 years - it is a well-known company with great reviews. When my tankless started acting up, they came out to fix it and charged me a ton of money for service and parts. Less than a year later it started acting up again. They then said I needed a new one, and sent me an outrageous quote. I called Sam at Phoenix. His quote was $1000 (!!!!) cheaper than that other place for the exact same unit and service!! His work was impeccable. He left the place spotless. He was polite and kind. I highly recommend Phoenix Heating and Air conditioning! Needless to say, I will never go back to that other (or any other) company again!!

Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in North York?