Ur Call Contracting Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Vaughan ON

Reviews for Ur Call Contracting Inc.

NewHomeBuyer

Joe and his team did a fantastic job on our ceiling. Not only did we want to remove our popcorn ceiling but we also needed to repair a gaping hole that was left after a flood in our upstairs bathroom. Joe and his team were very responsive and reliable.

I highly recommend their work.

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback it was a pleasure to have provided you our services

Jnutbeam

Joe and his team were great from start to finish. Our bathroom shower was completely gutted and redone. It looks amazing. We had many rooms painted, the painting looks great and very professional. Great quality of work for a fair price. We reno'd to sell our house. We had 17 offers and sold for $200,000 above asking. Thank you Joe.

It was a pleasure to have assisted you

Derek Carter in ??????????

We hired Ur call contracting to perform some small improvements to a couple of our offices and repaint in the summer this year. They came in with a decent price, timely service and provided a great product.

I would recommend them to anyone doing a small renovation to a house or business.

Derek Carter

pat m.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

I had almost talked myself out of doing any home improvements before selling my house. I didn't have a clue where to begin or who to trust - it seemed overwhelming. I was prepared to accept a lower listing price.
But then my real estate team recommended JOE AGOSTINO of UrCall Contracting, and I never looked back!
Joe listened to what I needed and understood and respected my budget. He showed me ways I could save money and still have the WOW factor I was hoping for. Joe arranged everything: demolition, painting, flooring installation, tiling, plumbing and the electrical work. I did not have to do a thing!
My renovation cost 30k. The house was listed 60k over the initial assessment. It sold an additional 10k over the new asking price, before even getting to an open house!
LOTS of extra money, an easy sale and I was very proud of my house - thanks to UrCall Contracting.
Don't hesitate. Get the most from the sale of your house! Call Joe!

Thank you for the kind words. It as our pleasure assisting you

Josie T.

Joe and his team did a fantastic job enlarging our master bedroom. They were timely and very professional. Joe always kept us up to speed with anything that was going and always went the extra mile to make sure we were happy.

bnaymark

Excellent thorough work, very professional and really well done. Very courteous and respectful. Very knowledgeable and very skilled. I would recommend!

Our pleasure

poon.nathan

I am very pleased with the results. Joe is very helpful and really cares for his customers.

Thank you Nathan, it was a pleasure to have provided our services.

John a.

We hired Ur Call Contracting to finish our basement renovation. They went above and beyond making sure our vision was brought to life. They were extremely respectful within our home and insured the work was done in a timely manner. We most definitely will be contacting Ur Call Contracting again for our future renovations.

Thanks John it was our pleasure! ?

R in Toronto

Joe and his crew were very professional and incredibly accommodating. Felt that I was treated like a family member and the work was done on time and and budget. Joe will be the guy I call from here on out, I'm a customer for life.

Thank you so much! Whenever you need us we will be there to tackle your next project.
Best,

Maan in Toronto

Joe did a great job communicating the process and everything the team would be doing for the job. The team was punctual, professional and very skilled. Would definitely hire them again. Excellent work!

Thank you. Always at your service!

More about Ur Call Contracting Inc.

☆☆☆YOUR NUMBER ONE CHOICE FOR ALL OF YOUR HOME CONTRACTING NEEDS☆☆☆ Our company’s mission is to provide honest, reliable service that stands head and shoulders above the rest. We are centralized in the city of Vaughan and can service its surroundings up to 1 hour radius travel time. Our commitment ...