Ottawa Furnace Filters

HomeStars  >  Home Accessories in Ottawa  >  Ottawa Furnace Filters

Reviews for Ottawa Furnace Filters

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace filters

Beware of this company. I ordered furnace filters and made a mistake on the size of the filter. Within 2 hours of placing the order I sent them an email requesting a cancellation but they never responded. Sent 6 more emails after that but no response. Then they delivered the filters which were ordered in error and did not honor their cancellation policy which is detailed on their websites, even though it is very unreasonably worded. As per their cancellation policy if an order is cancelled within 12 hours of placing it they will cut 10-20% from the price to cover their losses incurred in having someone to cancel the order (utter nonsense). But if they had even done that I would have at least received a part of my money spent in error. But they chose to ignore all my emails and sent me the filters anyway which I have no use for. Please stay away from them. They have no address or phone number listed on their website probably for reasons best understood by us now. The address registered here on Home star is also false and is of the Confederation Park in downtown Ottawa. Even the phone number that they have registered with the credit card company and on Homestar does not exist. They are a company BEST AVOIDED. Do not take a risk with them.

Philip from Ottawa
Philip from Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

A170 Fasco Furnace Inducer

I purchase a A170 Fasco Furnace Inducer Same day delivery! Very pleased.It comes with all the 0 rings, clamps and clips. Even comes with some wiring, if needed.
Totally satisfied with product, not to mention the good price

Bob from Ottawa
Bob from Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Furnace Filters

I was looking for a media furnace filter M1-1056 that an HVAC company wanted to charge me $65.00 + HST for. I looked on line and came across a few sites. But, OttawaFurnaceFilters.ca was offering Free Shipping on a box of 3, M1-1056 Filters. The price $85.00!!! beats paying $65.00 for one.
The filters where delivered in a couple of days and where exactly what I ordered.
Thank You OttawaFurnaceFilters.ca!!

David St-Louis from GATINEAU
David St-Louis from GATINEAU
1 review Hull, QC

Furnace Filter Merv11

I was looking online because I couldn't find a place to buy them, and the company that installed the system was asking for a higher price, 6 months up-front. And: We'll order them when we got enough.

After I ordered from Ottawa Furnace Filters, they got at my door the day after. No shipping Fee, 35$ cheaper than the other one, and the filter is the exact model I needed.

5 stars.

We thank you so much for coming with us.
I hope that when you do need more filters, you will come back with us. Thank you, From http://www.ottawafurnacefilters.ca/ Team

Patti from Ottawa
Patti from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Furnace Filters

I found Ottawa Furnace Filters online while looking for a better price than I had been paying. Not only did I save about $30 per filter but they delivered them to my door within 2 days of ordering. Matthew was very prompt in responding to my e-mails and I had my filters (pkg of 3) delivered on time as promised!

Hi Patti,

Thank you for choosing us for your purchase of your Lennox Healthy Climate Filter.

We always try to get our filters and HVAC parts out as quick as possible. I hope that when you do need more filters, you will come back with us.

Stuart from Ottawa
Stuart from Ottawa
2 reviews Stittsville, ON

Furnace fan Fasco 7021-9450

My inducer fan sized on my furnace. I called the company that services my furnace, they charged me $108 to tell me that it with my contract they would offer me a discounted price of $1065 to replace the fan. They then provided 'advice' that the repair isn't worth it and I should replace the furnace - and then called a sales rep to try to pressure me. I went online and found ottawafurnacefilters.ca had the fan (the part number is on the side of the fan). For $208 all in, they delivered a new fan to my door, came to my furnace to confirm it was the right part, and even gave me tips on how to install it properly. It was 4 screws and 1 plug - it took less than 10 minutes to have my furnace running good as new.
Their price is better than anywhere I've seen on the net (including US sites). They delivered to my door in less than 2 hours. They had a video on the site showing the fan. And they followed up when I thought there was a problem with a noise it was making that turned out to be a normal initial burn in. Thank you Matthew - excellent price, excellent advice, and excellent service!!!!

Thank you Stuart for taking the time to write your nice words, about our new company. I am appalled by how some heating companies want to mislead their customers. Your furnace motor broke, which, as you know, is not very difficult to fix. This definitely does not mean that you have to change your furnace.
Unfortunately, many companies will pressure their customers by upselling their HVAC equipment and when your equipment breaks down, it gives them the opportunity to make false claims, as in your case.

Again, I would like to thank you for your business and I hope we can do business in the future.

Paul Chislett from Nepean
Paul Chislett from Nepean
3 reviews Nepean, ON

furnace filters

Thanks. After answering a lot of my questions I decided to use Ottawa Furnace Filters. The delivery took a little longer than usual, but they came through in the end. The price was exactly as quoted, with no hidden costs. I will use them gain.

On behalf of the team at OttawaFurnaceFilters.ca, I would like to thank you for your business, Paul. I also appreciate you taking the time to write a review. I hope you come back to us for you future furnace filter needs.

More about Ottawa Furnace Filters

Ottawa Furnace Filters was created to provide quality products at affordable prices. We strive to offer products that you may not be able to find in the average retail store; we offer various qualities and various types of furnace filters. www. ottawafurnacefilters. ca