Infiniti Painting - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Infiniti Painting - No Longer In Business

Wendy from Mississauga
Wendy from Mississauga

Painting and general repair

John was very professional and easy to deal with. He made great suggestions to brighten my home and I am so happy with the results as I feel like I have a model home now! Highly recommend!

Valerie Croswell from Mississauga
Valerie Croswell from Mississauga

Interior painting

I was so happy with the results of the paint job John had done. He met with us to go over our estimate and finished the job on time. He took great care of protecting and moving our furniture and he paints as a perfectionist. There were no touch ups to be made. If you are looking for a professional painter, I recommend Infiniti painting.

Pat Colaco from Mississauga
Pat Colaco from Mississauga

main floor and upper floor

Ryan and John love their work. They are extremely professional, besides being friendly and courteous. Their suggestions on colours were great and we could not be happier with the results. They came on time and would leave the premises clean and neat before leaving for home each evening. We love what they did for us. The rooms look beautiful and the painting flawless. I will never hesitate to recommend them to family and friends. Thanks Ryan and John. Patricia

Richardson in Mississauga
Richardson in Mississauga

Painting Complete House, Deck stripping and Staining

Both Ryan and John went above and beyond painting. They made repairs as they painted, moved furniture before and return everything to there original place. Plastered old holes etc. When doing deck which was a big job, they did great job. Looking retored after many years of weathering. I would definately recommend them, they are honest, hardworking, reliable. Can`t ask for more, as they have it all.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Mississauga?