HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Ottawa  >  Rideauview Construction Inc.

Reviews for Rideauview Construction Inc.

Vicky M in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

When we first moved into our home, we had a list of odd jobs (via our home inspection) that needed to be addressed. Lorne came to our aid and helped us with each and every one of these concerns. Following this work, we hired him to finish our basement and continue to call upon him for odd jobs as they arise. We are highly satisfied with the quality of his work and really appreciated how he makes every effort to communicate with clients throughout the duration of the job in order to ensure that the work is done to specification. I can't recommend Lorne highly enough for any remodelling or renovation jobs you may be doing.

Thank-you Vicki for your kind review! Really have enjoyed working with you and Rob to get your home fixed up. Nice to know you are settled in now.

Scott S.
1 review Oxford Mills, ON

In the summer of 2014 my wife and I hired Rideauview Construction to dismantle and get rid of our old rotted sundeck and built a new larger deck onto the back of our house. Lorne listened carefully to the ideas my wife and I had for our new deck, developed some plans for us to review, and than built us the deck we were hoping for! We couldn't have been happier with the deck Lorne built for us.
Upon completion of our deck, Lorne renovated a neglected and poorly constructed out building on our property. Lorne added two large drive in lean-to's to the outbuilding, completely rebuilt the roof, and added new barn doors. The building is now not only much more useful, it also looks great and I am sure it has added value to my property!

In the fall of 2014, our finished basement and garage was flooded in a freak storm. Because we were so pleased with Lorne's work building our deck and renovating our shed, we hired him to repair and restore our finished basement which included a bedroom, laundry room, bathroom, storage room, front entrance room and bathroom. Lorne restored our basement to even better than it was before . We were again very pleased with the quality of his work.

In my experience, Lorne is not only a great contractor, he is also a great person. My family were actually sad to have to say good bye to Lorne when his work restoring our basement was completed!

Without reservation, I wholeheartedly recommend Rideauview Construction. Lorne is a quality contractor and a quality person. Someone you can trust to be fair and get the job done right the first time and on schedule.

Thank you! It was was a pleasure. Really enjoyed getting to know you and your family. Glad you are happy with the finished product.

Marcia B from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I had a handful of small repairs needed, a cupboard door and a light fixture to replace and some minor plumbing issues. Lorne was courteous, helpful and knowledgeable and even did the shopping as part of the job. He was also flexible about working around our schedule. The price was very reasonable for a half days work and included all the parts and a trip to the hardware store.

Thank you for the kind review Marcia. Glad to help out. Nice to take care of the 'To do' list for you! Take care. Lorne.

Kathy Monkman from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Rideauview contruction replaced my kitchen floor and installed laminate in my dining room and bedroom.I lcouldn't be happier with the work. Lorne is an artist , he has an eye for detail and plans his jobs carefully before undertaking them. I had quotes from 3 other trades people and his was substantially lower.Great craftsmanship, a very good price, and just a nice guy to have around the house for a few days.

Thank you Kathy! I appreciate the confidence you have in me. This is the fourth consecutive year that you have hired my services. It's a pleasure to continue working with you on all of your projects!

Andrew McVey from Gloucester
1 review Ottawa, ON

Lorne's attention to detail when it comes to custom moulding and carpentry work is unbelievable! He takes pride in his work and I highly recommend him to anybody looking to have this done in there home!

Thank you! Great experience working with you. See you soon!

More about Rideauview Construction Inc.

Residential Home Improvement Services. Ottawa and region. Full renovation services include Framing, Tile Installation, Drywall, Trim and Painting. 2 million Liability Insurance. Family owned. Establish 2009.