Stucco

Reviews for Bluenose Construction

ylamberton
ylamberton

Stucco and paint

We had work done by Bluenose Construction which involved new stucco window battens and complete painting of our stucco home in June of 2018. We were very pleased with the work done by Royce and his crew. Communication was good, and work schedules were met. Our questions were answered and his suggestions were appreciated. The overall finished product looks great. We would recommend Bluenose Construction for similar projects.

Hi Yvette, thanks for taking the time write a review of our work, great to hear you are happy with the outcome of your project!

Best Regards,
Royce

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto

Full House Exterior Stucco Replacement and Cedar Shake Install

We were faced with a few options to update the exterior of our broken bottle style stucco exterior, with large areas of the wall needing to be covered from windows being moved or deleted. Royce came up with the best plan to provide a modern look while staying within my budget. A very hard working crew with impressive attention to detail the entire time, and worked with me through various challenges. Royce stayed on budget and we worked out payments in previously agreed stages as each portion was completed. I will definitely hire Royce again, and highly recommend.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Detached Garage stucco

I had blue nose construction do my stucco on my detached garage and was 100% satisfied with the professionalism and craftsmanship of the boys at Blue nose.
I felt having it spit into 3 payment options was perfect for not having to fork out one lump sum.
As each stage was performed I paid for what was done nothing more.
Would recommend them to any family or friends.
Cheers

Thanks for the great review! Glad you are happy with the stucco on your garage.

Jody in Calgary
Jody in Calgary

Great work on Garage stucco!

(403) 874-8182
215 Covepark Way NE
Calgary
AB
T3K5T6

Found Bluenose as a result of a Kijiji ad I placed looking for stucco. Royce was very open and professional, providing an accurate quote and open lines of communication throughout. Our job was done in 3 stages as finances were tight, however when we were ready to carry on, work was done quickly and efficiently by the crew, with my wife and I being very satisfied with the completed product. Our garage looks great! Thanks guys!

Thanks Jody for the great review! It was a pleasure to take on your project.

More about Bluenose Construction

Specializing in residential acrylic stucco -Repairs -Textured & float acrylic finish -Stucco painting -Paper & wire -Sand and cement scratch/ brown coat -pargings -window replacement *call for free quote*
Looking for Stucco pros in Calgary?