Lion Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Lion Hardwood Flooring

Sadaf in Bolton
Sadaf in Bolton

New Flooring

The team at Lion Hardwood redid the floors in my home, and I could not be more pleased with their workmanship, professionalism, and attention to detail. They arrived promptly each morning, were extremely clean and friendly, and completed the job by the promised date. They went above and beyond to ensure that we were completely satisfied with our floors. Our new flooring looks absolutely wonderful, and we are so happy that we chose Lion Hardwood. I would highly recommend them!

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Remodelling Staircase

We came across their business by stumbling upon their instagram by chance. We were so impressed with their work based on the pictures, that we decided to hire them to remodel our staircase (sanding, staining, painting, and replacing the posts with wrought iron). We were blown away by not only their work ethic, but their expertise and attention to detail. They worked tirelessly on sanding, staining and painting to make sure it was perfect. They also did it in a timely manner. Our contractor was very impressed an even asked for Lion Hardwood's contact so he can do future business with them. We are so happy with our staircase and count not recommend them enough!

SK in Toronto
SK in Toronto

Hardwood Installation with Professionalism and Quality

I was acquainted with Rob / Lion Hardwood through an online forum when he answered a few questions regarding flooring.

After several independent quotes, I asked Rob to also give me an estimate and he was the utmost professional from beginning to end, delivering outstanding service and communication throughout. He kept me appraised of all details, schedules, materials and discussed everything I needed to know at the initial assessment. There were no hidden surprises and they made my project feel like a priority, which is an often-missed service in the industry. The project was completed ahead of schedule, with top-notch quality and care. They even delivered some value-added services at their own time and cost and never mentioned any of it - only discovered once everything was done.

You can truly see that they care about the quality of their work as well as their customer service. Rob and Lion Hardwood will be at the top of my 'recommend list'.

FG
FG

Flooring Experts!

The team at Lion Hardwood were such a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. Their knowledge and attention to details made the process of changing my floors so much easier. I was really upset because my floors were damaged by water which had spread throughout a large area of my home, but the team took the time to listen to my requests and concerns, and provided me with unbiased advice and direction.

The team was always on time, cleaned up all of their work, and finished the job much earlier than expected! They made sure to keep me updated with everything throughout the whole process and provided me with some great tips to avoid any issues moving forward.

I am completely blown away by the quality of the work, and how beautiful my new floors look!
I am extremely pleased with the level of professionalism and service by the team at Lion Hardwood and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you so much guys!

AriaK47 in North York
AriaK47 in North York

Carpet removal / Hardwood Installation

Arturs , Rob and Costa did an amazing job on our master bedroom. They were extremely knowledgeable, came on time and were very efficient. We will continue to call them for any future projects and are certainly going to recommend them to friends and family looking for a reliable company to do their floors.

All 3 were very polite and respectful to our home. They didn’t leave a single piece of mess and helped us move very heavy furniture.

Our family is very grateful! Thank you team Lion!!

Amazing hardwood installer!

We have only GREAT things to say about Lion Hardwood Flooring! Rob and his team were absolutely fantastic. They helped us with hardwood installation to our 2nd floor hallway/bdrms this past June 2018 - they took out the carpet, installed the hardwood, and worked within our limited timeline, as we had other tradespeople coming in as well. They worked efficiently, but also did a really great quality job. We found Rob extremely knowledgeable about hardwood and he was so patient with answering all our questions very promptly by email/phone. We are so so happy with the result, and will recommend them to all our friends and family. Thanks Rob!

Hey C & D,

Thank you for the kind words. You were very prepared for the project which helped ensure everything ran smoothly and the timing was perfect. We truly appreciate the hospitality your family provided us! Look forward to working with you guys down the road.

Thanks again from the team at Lion Hardwood

Age in the Boonies
Age in the Boonies
12 reviews Caledon, ON

Second Storey Hardwood Install

I met Rob and Lion Hardwood Flooring through an online home forum when Rob was answering questions about the install of hardwood flooring.

When I emailed Rob some questions regarding our potential project, what impressed me so much was the level of detail he provided. Lots of contractors give you the bare minimum of facts (I understand many are busy), but Rob's response was extremely thorough. He discussed: suggested species of woods and manufacturers, problems we might encounter with stair nosing and how he would tackle that, and pricing for every element of the job (install of hardwood, mouldings, lifting the stair nosing, etc.). It was way, way more than I had expected from an introductory email and it impressed the hell out of me.

Rob made a visit to the house a couple of days later, and went over every part of the job. He identified some small issues (a squeaky subfloor and the previously mentioned height difference between the new hardwood and existing stair nosing), and clearly stated the anticipated cost.

The actual install couldn't have been better. The finished product blew us away. Transitions between tile and hardwood are flawless, and the nosing issue with the stairs was handled perfectly.

Super, super impressed. Great work. I wouldn't hesitate to use Rob again.

I would have liked to attach images but HomeStars rotates each image 90 degrees sideways which just looks ridiculous.

Hey Age,

Thank you very much it was our pleasure working with you on your project. Hope you are enjoying your floors and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Andrew
Andrew

Hardwood Floor Installation

Rob and the entire team at Lion Hardwood were great to work with from beginning to end. From the detailed walkthrough to discuss all aspects of the job, the official quote, and the actual installation, Lion Hardwood was extremely professional every step of the way. The job included removing old carpet and the original hardwood floors underneath, re-securing the old plank sub-floor to remove the squeaks, addressing areas where the floor was uneven/dipped, installing a new plywood sub-floor, and was finished off with the install of the new hardwood floors and 12 new stairs. The team was extremely punctual every day, kept the job site very clean, and finished the job exactly as scheduled in 4 days. The attention to detail and the workmanship was impressive to say the least and pricing was very reasonable considering the scope of the job. I've dealt with many contractors over the past few years, but Lion Hardwood is right there at the top of my list to recommend to friends and family.

Hey Andrew,

It was a pleasure working with you on this project. Preparation of the subfloor was key on this job due to the age of the house, we repaired all the troubled areas to ensure a flat and long lasting floor. We look forward to doing business with you in the future and appreciate if you refer us to your friends and family. Thanks for everything and hope you are enjoying your new floor and stairs!

Bruno M.
Bruno M.
1 review Erin, ON

Hardwood floor installation

I've hired many professionals for various jobs around my homes over the years. Never have I been so impressed with an amazing talented group of pro's. They were reliable, clean and absolutely true craftsmen. The final result was spectacular and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Lion Hardwood flooring. I wish more home industry professionals were as good as these guys. Do yourself a favour and look no further - book them and you won't be disappointed. I am having them back to complete another job this summer for our stairs. Thank you guys you were amazing. So proud of the work you did for my wife and I. Truly one of the best in my book.

Hey Bruno,

It was a pleasure working with you on your project. Thank you for all the hospitality from yourself and your wife. We look forward to seeing you on the next project, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Brent McCaw in Toronto
Brent McCaw in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Installed Hardwood Floors and Stairs

I had all the floors replaced with hardwood. This included the trim and stairs. I originally selected them because of a very comprehensive estimate which detailed what I would expect.

The work was excellent. Even though my stairs presented numerous challenges because they were originally installed very poorly, the team worked to correct the original issues and give me a finished look that I am very happy with.

They worked very hard to stay on schedule and complete the project. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Brent,

Thank you for the kind words, we strive to ensure each client is well informed and that we exceed their expectations.

Although the stairs presented some challenges we're glad we could restore them and correct the issues that were at hand.

Hope to work with you in the future.

More about Lion Hardwood Flooring

Lion Hardwood Flooring. Specializing in installation and repairs of un/ pre-finished hardwood, engineered, laminate, trim work. Stair case re-finishing and re-facing. We service the GTA and beyond, Ajax, Pickering, Whitby, Mississauga, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, Bolton etc. $2mil liability insurance & WSIB covered
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in North York?