Climax Air Conditioning

Reviews for Climax Air Conditioning

Nancy in North  York
Nancy in North York

Outstanding Exemplary Service!

This is the second time I called Sam in to service our furnace/ac and tankless hot water heater and our gas fireplace. I would never go back to anyone else after being treated, once again with complete honesty, transparency, openness and efficiency. Sam’s goal is not only to provide excellent service, in the maintenance of all heating and a/c equipment, but to be careful to give a fair and honest explanation to the customer of what needs to be done and why, and what does not need to be done and why. Sam has a sense of obligation to treat others the way he would like to be treated as a customer. It’s refreshing to be treated with such respect. How many companies do you know that look at the possible work to be done from the viewpoint of the customer to make sure every dollar is spent wisely? I recommend Sam very highly, as someone who will do a terrific job at a very honest and reasonable price. He is the best I have ever encountered in 30 years! Trust Sam. I’m glad I did!

Thanks a million Nancy for this amazing review!

Joelmccracken
Joelmccracken

Great

Sam came quickly in busy season. Fixed the problem in 5 minutes.

A year ago someone my wife dealt with was supposed to be back the next day with $800 in work to do on our furnace. That night I flicked the furnace off and back on and it worked. I asked wife what they were fixing and she didn’t know so I cancelled them. It worked for a year.

And just recently it had been acting up. I’m happy this reviews app exists! It’s keeping people honest and it is rewarding honest contractors.

Thanks sam.

FYI- potential clients: Go easy on the phone calls and texts to him. He is coming and he will fix it honestly.

Thanks a million Joel for this amazing review!

theowner.sai
theowner.sai

Repairing our Furnace with a broken blower

I called Sam in the evening and he came 15-30 mins after. He was able to diagnose the issue within 15 mins and provide a fix for us. Thanks to him, our house got heat back so quickly

Thank you so much for this amazing review!

kusps2005
kusps2005

Furnace repair

I called Climax Air Conditioning and spoke to Sam on December 3 around 630pm as my furnace stopped working. Sam was prompt and arrived at my house within 1 hour. Sam right away realized that the motor of the furnace was broken so he ordered a new motor for me and replaced the motor the next day. Sam is very professional and took only ten minute to replace the motor. I can’t thank him enough for his quick service as the tempature was -5 and it was unbearable without heat inside the house. Will definitely recommend to my friends!

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Furnace Repair

Believing that I required a furnace gas valve replacement, I called Climax Air on Sunday (yesterday) to line up an appointment ASAP. To my surprise, someone by the name of Sam actually picked up the phone and talked me through my request. I requested Monday to meet and he was amenable to this next day time-frame, though he also offered to meet same day if I required.

Between my call and our meeting the next day (today), I sent email pictures and specifically asked that he bring a gas valve to our appointment. He agreed and phoned me when he was on his way (and he arrived exactly at the time he said that he would).

Upon inspecting my furnace, he let me know that the gas valve replacement was not required and so replacing the one already there would simply cost me money without addressing my underlying concern. He also took the time to provide me with an education on my furnace, and concluded that it was working perfectly -- that no repairs were required!

He only charged me the rate for the service call (which was a pre-agreed amount) and an overly modest amount for the time it took him to pick up my requested (but not required) part.

Needless to say, one does not always come across this level of integrity when working with a perfect stranger to address home repairs. Sam could have easily installed the unneeded part per my instruction and pointed the finger back at me as the reason for why the work was completed.

Based on my interaction with Sam over the past 24 hours, I recommend Climax Air for your consideration.

Thanks a million Lee for this amazing review!

Bruce
Bruce

Furnace trouble shooting and repairs

Sam was on time, efficient, and clear in his communications. He explained my options and answered my questions.

Thanks a million Bruce for this great review!

Sara
Sara

Hot water heater

Knowledgeable, quick, efficient service.
Diagnosis over the phone and great communication. Came when they said they would. Next day service completed. Good explanation of warranty as well.

Thanks a million Sara for this amazing review!

beaches r.
beaches r.

Furnace repair

Furnace broke down on Sunday and the part was ordered and replaced by Monday afternoon. Sam offered us the option of an expensive replacement or a generic vent motor- so we had a choice of which one we wanted. Thanks for your honesty and a job well done. My family is warm again :)

notatechie in Toronto
notatechie in Toronto

Furnace Maintenance

I chose this company based on other reviews here and was not disappointed. Sam was very courteous and respectful of my time and my home. I wouldn't hesitate to use him again.

Kerry W.
Kerry W.

Furnace repair.

Since I called on a Sunday afternoon, I was not expecting anyone for at least a day or two. I was pleasantly surprise when they said someone will be there in an hour and a half. Sam showed up and had my furnace running in no time. He pleasantly answered all my questions and suggested some tips. I would definitely recommend! Thank you so much, Sam!

Thanks a million Kerry for this amazing review!

More about Climax Air Conditioning

For fast and quality furnace and Air Conditioning repair services in GTA - call Climax Air Conditioning Inc. at 1 (866) 625-4629!

Products:
furnace, air conditioner, air condition, air conditioning repair, boiler, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, fireplace repair, fireplace Service, furnace repair, boiler, air conditioner repair, furnace, tankless repair, air conditioner repair, a/c repair, boiler repair, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, water heater repair, thermostats, water heater repair, fix furnace, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance, condo thermostat, water heater repair, hot water tank, john wood water heater, john wood, ao smith, envirosense, ecobee, giant, giant water heater, air handler repair, air handler, temp mizer, flowmax, The whalen, The whalen heat pump, The Whalen Company, fan coil repair, condo air conditioner repair, condo fan coil repair

Services:
We do service all models and brands!
furnace, air conditioners, water heater, tankless water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, navien repair, navien water heater repair, water heater repair, red tag, redtag, water heater descaling, descale water heater, water heater de-scaling, de-scale, warning tag, tankless, water heater, fireplace repair, fireplace, heatpump, heat pump, boiler, co test, furnace maintenance, water heater repair

Brands:
goodman, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, lennox, armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna, tankless water heater repair, rheem, carrier, trane, keeprite, mixing valve, low hot water pressure, envirosense water heater, envirosense, furnace repair toronto, furnace repair north york, water heater repair toronto, water heater repair, giant,

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Air Condition, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Hot water tank, Tankless Water heater, Ductless Air Conditioner, Fire Place Repair, Fire Place Service, Furnace Repair, Boiler, Air Conditioner Repair, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner repair, A/C, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier, thermostats, hepa filter, filters, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance
We do service all models and brands! Furnace, Air Conditioners, Water heater, Tankless water heaters, water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair
TRANE, CARRIER, GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, LENNOX, armstrong, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Boiler, Air Handler
cheque, credit card, cash