1107-28 Hollywood Ave North York ON M2N 6S4

Reviews for Climax Air Conditioning

Furnace and hot water tank repair

Really amazing service! Quick, professional, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend Climax Air conditioning. First place I called, I was so lucky to have found them. Really fast and reliable service.

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. We look forward to working with you again!

jrudder in Toronto
jrudder in Toronto

Navien Water Heater Repair

Climax Air Con. responded quickly to my broken hot water heater. Sam was friendly, polite and efficient. It was a week when we were very busy and could not find anyone to be at home to let him in, but he was patient and we resolved the problem together. His fees of $169 service call and $200 installation were better than any other company.

We are happy to hear that you were pleased with the work and service Sam provided and we appreciate you choosing us for your HVAC services. We look forward to continue working with you!

Assistance with my tankless water heater

From the moment I called the company for assistance they were exceptional - fast reliable and very knowledgeable. Sam was simply marvellous great disposition, made client friendly recommendations and was highly efficient. No doubt in my my I recommend them highly and I will use their services again.

We are happy to hear that Sam was able to solve the problem! We appreciate this great review and recommendation!

norm.helfand
norm.helfand

Water Leak On Furnace

1 (866) 625-4629
1107-28 Hollywood Ave
Toronto
M2N 6S4

great work. found an obscure problem with my furnace and figured out a way to fix it. Made sure the place was cleaned up and dust free when done. thanks Sam.

Thank you for choosing us for your heating and cooling needs!We appreciate this great review.

rogerb
rogerb

Furnace Maintenance

Technician was on time, very knowledgeable, and courteous. I would use Climax Furnace/AC again and would not hesitate to recommend.

Thank you so much for this great review! We are happy that you were satisfied with the work and service!

similee .
similee .

GSW WATER HEATER REPAIR

1 (866) 625-4629
1107-28 Hollywood Ave
Toronto
M2N 6S4

Sam was great to get my hot water heater back up and running quickly. He also gave me ideas on preventing maintenance.

We love receiving feedback for our team and thank you for this wonderful review for Sam!

S111
S111

Heat Pump Repair

I've had two experiences with HVAC technicians since moving into my condo a year ago. The first one simply installed my Nest thermostat, but the experience wasn't great. So this time around when my AC broke down (heat pump), I wanted to find someone else. As a first-time home buyer, I don't know exactly who to call. So I did some research and came across Climax Air Conditioning. With all the positive reviews, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Sam, the owner, came to help. Right off the bat, his prompt reply to my voicemail and his professional attitude over the phone made me feel comfortable about my decision to call. If you talk with him, you'll see that he really cares about his business and his customers. My assumption was solidified when he came over.

As he was figuring out what was going on with my unit, unfortunately a part got shorted rendering my unit completely inoperable. So on a SATURDAY, Sam drove up 45 minutes to pick up a part, drove BACK, and fixed my issue. He didn't have to. He could have just come back on Monday, but he didn't.

Needless to say, he fixed the problem and now my unit runs perfectly, and the price he charged was extremely reasonable.

Oh, Sam was also super respectful of my home, always cleaning up after him, despite the fact that I kept telling him to not worry about it and that I'd vacuum.

I have not gotten customer service like that in a LONG time.
I will not only contact Climax Air again should I have a problem, I will actively be promoting it to anyone I know who is seeking an HVAC technician.

I'd give him 11 stars if Homestars would have allowed it.

S

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Sam and we appreciate you choosing us for your home comfort needs!

candicesoares36 .
candicesoares36 .

GSW Water Heater Repair

The tech was fast and reliable and professional. Hotwater tank was fixed very quickly! Would highly recommend this company.

More about Climax Air Conditioning

For fast and quality furnace and Air Conditioning repair services in GTA - call Climax Air Conditioning Inc. at 1 (866) 625-4629!

Products:
furnace, air conditioner, air condition, air conditioning repair, boiler, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, fireplace repair, fireplace Service, furnace repair, boiler, air conditioner repair, furnace, tankless repair, air conditioner repair, a/c repair, boiler repair, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, water heater repair, thermostats, water heater repair, fix furnace, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance, condo thermostat, water heater repair, hot water tank, john wood water heater, john wood, ao smith, envirosense, ecobee, giant, giant water heater, air handler repair, air handler, temp mizer, flowmax, The whalen, The whalen heat pump, The Whalen Company, fan coil repair, condo air conditioner repair, condo fan coil repair

Services:
We do service all models and brands!
furnace, air conditioners, water heater, tankless water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair, navien repair, navien water heater repair, water heater repair, red tag, redtag, water heater descaling, descale water heater, water heater de-scaling, de-scale, warning tag, tankless, water heater, fireplace repair, fireplace, heatpump, heat pump, boiler, co test, furnace maintenance, water heater repair

Brands:
goodman, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, lennox, armstrong, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna, tankless water heater repair, rheem, carrier, trane, keeprite, mixing valve, low hot water pressure, envirosense water heater, envirosense, furnace repair toronto, furnace repair north york, water heater repair toronto, water heater repair, giant,

Furnace, Air Conditioner, Air Condition, Air Conditioning, Boiler, Hot water tank, Tankless Water heater, Ductless Air Conditioner, Fire Place Repair, Fire Place Service, Furnace Repair, Boiler, Air Conditioner Repair, residential and commercial heating and cooling, Heating, cooling, furnace, gas fireplace, electric fireplace, air conditioner repair, A/C, boiler, hot water tank, tankless water heater, ductless air conditioner, heat pump, humidifier, thermostats, hepa filter, filters, service, maintenance, repair, fix furnace, residential, furnace repair, condominium air conditioner repair, condo air conditioner repair, building air conditioner repair, condominium furnace repair, condo furnace repair, condominium furnace maintenance, condo furnace maintenance
We do service all models and brands! Furnace, Air Conditioners, Water heater, Tankless water heaters, water heater repair, air conditioner repair, air conditioning repair, furnace repair
TRANE, CARRIER, GOODMAN, KEEPRITE, NAVIEN, RINAE, COOLMAN, LENNOX, armstrong, Lennox, Amana, American Standard, Rinnai, Napoleon, Noritz, White Rodgers, Honeywell, Gsw, Rheem, Bradford White, Takagi, Baxi, Luna
Furnace, Air Conditioner, Water Heater, Tankless Water Heater, Boiler, Air Handler
cheque, credit card, cash