Complete Bathrooms

Bathroom Renovation
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Toronto  >  Complete Bathrooms

Reviews for Complete Bathrooms

Complete Bathrooms is a specialty contractor that we recommend that you include in your shortlist when you're ready to tackle your bathroom renovation project.

Rory and his assistant recently renovated our main floor bathroom, and my husband and I are very happy with the results. It’s a straightforward project that required 2 weeks and 2 days to complete. They handled the surprises behind the wall and floor tiles very well.

We appreciated how thorough Rory is with the paper work. He provided a good project description and quote several days after our initial appointment. Since we had to make additions and revisions to the renovation as a we got closer to the start date, he presented a revised project description and quote to ensure everything’s on paper. After doing the demo and found out he had to include more work, he presented us with the final project description and updated quote.

We had a very good customer experience all throughout the process. We’re also impressed with their quality of workmanship and the cleanliness of the job site after each work day.

Rory communicated well on the work progress, as well as issues that arose. He encouraged us to look around the job site and ask him questions. He even prompted us on homework we needed to do (e.g. choose grout and wall paint colours) so that he could proceed on certain tasks the following the day.

Overall, the reviews posted before this mirrored our experience with Rory. We’re glad that his previous clients were more than willing to post their experiences and in a way, led us to contact him.

Ameera & Ethan

We contacted Rory to provide us with a quote on two bathrooms as well as framing in a new bedroom. Rory was accommodating of our schedule and came to visit us quickly. He continuously followed up with us to let know when the quote would arrive. He was very thoughtful and professional. Unfortunately we have been surprised by some other work that needs to be done and have to put our bathrooms on hold at the moment. If you are reading this review, I highly recommend bringing Rory in to look at your project. He will spend the time to review and evaluate your project and not just glance at it like some others do.

Karen in Toronto

Rory came highly recommended by a family member and we had a chance to check out the quality of his work in advance. He did an on-time, on-budget job for us – a complete renovation of our master bath. Rory gave attention to all details, made useful suggestions, and accommodated some scheduling glitches caused by an outside supplier. We'll book him again for our next project.

Egya in

Rory did an excellent job on our full bathroom renovation (gutting and rebuilding). It began and finished on time. Rory and his assistant were always professional and he came back after the job was done to install a piece that was delivered late. His tiling work is excellent and he made helpful suggestions. Rory was a pleasure to work with and we would recommend him highly.

This was a simple three piece bathroom that was in much need of an updated renovation. We used a porcelain tile that looked like marble for the floors and light grey subway tile for the shower, they vanity was white with a Carrara marble top that really catches your eye when you walk in. Also a new very sleek looking radiator was installed that tied in nicely. In the end it turned out beautifully. Thanks Egya for your review, it was great working with you.

scott.s.patterson in Toronto, Ontario

Rory is a true professional. From the first contact we could tell he was someone we would be comfortable working with. He is very responsive to emails and always followed through. His written quotation was very clear and detailed. No surprises. He was also very prompt at arriving when he said he would and kept our place very clean even during the work. At the end of each day we could see visible progress of quality workmanship. We are very happy with the end result. If I think about re-doing my other bathroom, Rory will be my first call.

This was a small bathroom renovation with a stand alone shower that we removed and added a free standing tub. We water proofed the whole floor and all corners of the bathroom to make completely water proof. The bathroom took 8 days to complete and the end result turned out great. The client chose glass mosaics for the bathroom walls which had lots of colour and a white 2 by 2 for the bathroom floor. The colours work really nicely together. Thank you for your review and I hope you enjoy your bathroom.

fosterlinda in Scarborough

We met Rory when he was doing a bathroom renovation for one of our neighbours.  That same day he took a look at our very dated ensuite bathroom, listened to our concerns and requirements, and provided us with a number of ideas and suggestions that we didn't realise were possible. A couple of days later, we received a very complete written estimate for the project. The entire bathroom was gutted, and with some re-configuration of the space the shower size  was tripled. Rory installed new vanities and faucets, underfloor heating, floor and wall tiles, including mosaics, free standing bath with floor faucet, and a glassed-in toilet area. New trim on the floor and window, fresh paint, pot lights, vanity lights, exhaust fan and mirrors, completed the job. Rory was great to work with, pleasant and professional, listened to concerns, and answered questions. It is obvious that it is as important to him as it is to the homeowner that the completed bathroom meets or exceeds expectations. We highly recommend Rory, and, in fact, hope to hire him again, for work on another bathroom.

This bathroom was one of the largest bathrooms I have ever worked on, we could have done just about anything to it due to the sheer size of it. I think with the design we came up with by having a very large shower area ,and a custom glassed in toilet room ,with a free standing tub, gave this bathroom the upgrade it needed. Steve and Linda were a pleasure to work with and they gave me the freedom to come up with ideas for our layout and the put come turned out just the way we wanted. Thank you for your review and I hope to work with you in the near future.

LL in Bloor West

Our large master ensuite was looking very tired - other than painting there had been no changes since the house was built about 25 years ago. We met Rory through HomeStars and after speaking to a few other contractors selected him to do the work. Rory's references, who we spoke to before making the decision, were superb. Our own experience was equally outstanding.

Rory was a delight to work with and guided us well throughout the renovation. Everything was removed from our old bathroom, the stand alone shower was doubled in size and a built in bench was added; a new drop in bathtub, double vanity and toilet were installed; new lighting was added throughout the room; tiles were laid on the floor, in the shower and for the tub surround.

Rory is a real craftsman with great attention to detail at every stage of the project. Our new bathroom is everything we had wanted it to be and more. Rory had told us the work might take 4 weeks however he was finished in three weeks and two days. We are only sorry we don't have another bathroom that requires Rory's fine touch. Perhaps in the future. We highly recommend!

This bathroom went from old and tired to modern and sleek in three weeks, due to the age of the house there were no surprises, and the organization of the home owners made this renovation move a long quickly. I'm very happy with the out come, the tile choices mesh together nicely, with a very simple look and very clean lines. Thank you Lesley and Marvin for your review, it was great working with you guys.

Sheila in Toronto

My tired bathroom was in need of an overhaul with everything replaced with the exception of the tub itself. Rory's skill, attention to detail and craftsmanship are second-to-none. He replaced the sub-floor, laid floor and wall tiles, replaced baseboards, toilet, vanity, all accessories, and painted the walls and trim. He also installed a fan. He was very helpful in finding the right granite for me. Rory keeps a tidy workspace, even in small quarters, and delivered on time and on budget. He's a pleasure to deal with and trustworthy. My only regret is that this review is so late in coming.

We turned this bathroom from an aged look to a very modern look, using white colours mixed with grey marble tile. I was very pleased with the outcome of this bathroom. The custom granite counter top for the vanity and custom shower curbs matched so well that it gave this bathroom the pop that we were looking for. Sheila was very easy to work for and new exactly what she wanted which made my job easy. Thank you Sheila for your review. Enjoy

Sandra C

I feel very fortunate to have found Complete Bathrooms through HomeStars. Rory was a pleasure to work with from the get go - he started work on my bathroom when promised; was always knowledgeable and patient in answering questions; he kept a very neat, clean work site; also did all the plumbing and electrical .. a very professional, talented, amicable man.
I am very pleased with the outcome of my new bathroom and would highly recommend Rory to anyone interested in doing a bathroom renovation.

I was really pleased with the outcome of this bathroom, we had a very small space to work with but as you can see it turned out amazing. We had to upgrade all the plumbing from the old lead water lines, and new drainage going into the stack with all new abs. We also added a new wall mounted radiator which is so slick and classy looking, all the finishing and the wainscoting turned out really great. Sandra was a pleasure to work for, she had great ideas and in the end the colours and finishes matched perfectly. I hope you enjoy your new bathroom Sandra.

kathylaforet

Rory turned our unusual kitchen bathroom space into a gorgeous master spa suite He did so on time, on budget and with great attention to detail. He is really easy to work with: he was able to problem solve issues that came up without breaking our budget, and had great suggestions for a challenging layout and unique design. We would hire Rory again, and would recommend him to family and friends. Thanks to Rory, our renovation experience was relatively painless! He truly went above and beyond to provide us with a beautiful final product that shows great skill and workmanship.

This renovation was truly one of a kind, Kathy and Holly gave me total freedom to use my knowledge and expertise on this job, and the end result was amazing. I especially liked this job because we did a curb less shower installation which is really a focal point in this bathroom, not to many people do the cut less shower but it's definitely worth it. Kathy and holly were so organized and laid back which made this job run very smoothly. Thank you guys for your business and you review. I hope you enjoy your new spa bathroom.

More about Complete Bathrooms

There is no job to big or to small for Complete Bathrooms, I will take on any project and meet any deadline, satisfaction guaranteed
- ten years experience in bathroom renovations
- custom stand up showers with custom glass enclosures
- drop in tubs, free standing tubs
- custom tiling with accents
- curbless showers
- clean and tidy work area everyday
- always meet a deadline