Nine Fingers Left

Reviews for Nine Fingers Left

Mike from Toronto
Mike from Toronto

Deck work/Door installation

We've had Tony do so many jobs over the past 5 years so it seems odd that we're reviewing only the recent things that Tony has done.
Tony is a total professional who takes incredible care in doing the job well, on budget, and on time. The most recent work had him replace and extend our side deck to our house, and then rebuild a door structure for us in our basement and both jobs followed the same result as all the other work he has done for us. I couldn't recommend him more.

Mike and his family are great clients. Fun, fair and very reasonable to deal with. I'll look forward to our next opportunity with them.

Ghitta Shek in Toronto
Ghitta Shek in Toronto

renovated basement

Tony made our basement look brand new, clean and bright. He fixed/replaced water damaged walls, ripped up old carpeting, built a wall, added doors where we did not think they would even work/fit, fixed/rebuilt the stairs and had his electrician install pot lights and his painter did a beautiful job as well. Love it!

Gary Pound in Toronto
Gary Pound in Toronto

Bathroom Shower Reno

I found Tony (Nine Fingers left) through my plumber. We had a leak under our shower and had to remove the tiles and repair the membrane of the shower. Tony completed the removal and installation of the new tiles. He helped my wife pick out the tiles and got a discount for us. He always came on time and would always keep us informed of what was going on. His tile work is excellent and the bathroom looks great. He is an honest contractor and I would have no problem recommending him to my friends and neighbours. Thanks for a great job.

Gary Pound

Y Marston from Toronto
Y Marston from Toronto

front porch

I first hired Tony a few years ago to build a new set of stairs in my East Toronto home. He was great, creating storage underneath and making everything look as though it was part of the original build. He's extremely adept at working with old houses that often present challenges. He also built our front porch and tiled our kitchen backsplash. He's professional, reliable and works on your house as though it is his own. I have recommended him to several of my neighbours - all of whom were very happy with his work. Front porch cost was about $3500.

More about Nine Fingers Left

Nine Fingers Left carries out a wide range of home renovations. Included in our specialties are kitchens, bathrooms, basements, reconfiguring old homes, storage solutions, decks and patios! Call us today to discuss your home project!