In-Line Electric

Reviews for In-Line Electric

E G from Oshawa
E G from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fast, friendly and on time

Tom was recommended by a friend and he was excellent to work with. He and his team were on time, respectful of my schedule and explained the whole process including the timelines involved in the installation. The quote was fair and accurate and I will definitely hire this company again for future projects. I'm very happy with the work they did.

Jackie in Scarborough
Jackie in Scarborough

Service Upgrade and Panel Upgrade

I used Thomas on a recommendation of a friend who has used him in the past. He is AMAZING! Incredibly honest with a willingness to go above and beyond. His prices are reasonable. He's extremely personable. He loves his job so much he'll explain everything he's doing for you and why. Put me right at ease that my house was in good hands! I will definitely use him for future work!

Paul
Paul

Outside Power Lines & Inside Electrical

Your search for an honest, thorough, and competent electrician is OVER. Thomas and his company is your only call.

I've called several electricians to help with my house and so many either didn't call or write back, ignored my request, gave ridiculous rates, or had horrible email/call back etiquette.

But not Thomas. His super friendly, quick with an honest and thoughtful response, ridiculously reasonable with his rates, and does an excellent job ensuring the customer is satisfied.

Where was he all my life when I was dealing with a bunch of goofballs in this industry?

Call Thomas.. you won't regret it.