Sean's Cleaning

Rich from Woodstock
Rich from Woodstock
2 reviews Woodstock, GA

Leather Furniture Cleaning

I recently found a pasta souce on my very expensive leather furniture. It looked uncleanable, espacally since I tried different cleaning products and nothing happened. I called a professional cleaners and to my complete amazement, Sean's Cleaning did fantastic work and the cleaner was able to clean the furniture. Absolutely fantastic work. Sean's Cleaning are first-class furniture cleaners, who take pride in their work.

Frank Nellson from Woodstock
Frank Nellson from Woodstock
1 review Woodstock, GA

Office Cleaning

I have a small business in Woodstock, GA and we have recently moved in a office in the center. We hired Sean's Cleaning and everyone of my employees is very happy with the cleaners. They are friendly, polite and don't interrupt the working process. Everything is perfectly cleaned from the computer parts to the toilet. The office smells fantastic and the atmosphere has became more comfortable since we use them.

More about Sean's Cleaning

We provide local services that are designed to help with maintaining your home. We hire only experienced professionals and that is why we achieve maximum results each time. Book more than one service and you will receive special discount. We accept bookings 24/ 7. Call us now!
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Marietta?