MJ Milburn Mechanical - No Longer In Business

Reviews for MJ Milburn Mechanical - No Longer In Business

Sebastian in Oshawa
Sebastian in Oshawa

Awesome! Used them many times

These guys are awesome. Hooked up my gas stove and bbq. Fixed the furnace in my old place. I have recommended them to many others. Quick, professional, and always offer the best advice. Thumbs Up! I am in the market to change my furnace and I will be calling Mike again.

Client from Oshawa
Client from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Air Conditioner

I contacted Michael to fix refrigerant gas leak in my AC unit. I paid for labour, refrigerant and to apply a seal in the air conditioner which worked for only one week. The price was fair but the leak was not fixed. I contacted Michael again and he came over but did not find the root cause of the leak. I refused to pay for extra labour to investigate further the root cause of the leak and also I was not confident they could solve the problem. Therefore, I decided to contact a technician from certified dealer who was able to solve the issue by replacing some parts.

jackie roden from Courtice
jackie roden from Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

air conditioner

Mike and his partner came over right away and as I did not want to replace my conditioner they worked for a long time, way longer than anyone else would have. They tried everything until they found the problem. Another company would have just said the air conditioner needed replaced took their money and left, The next morning he came back at no charge as the wire had come loose and fixed it. Very impressed and appreciative of people who have good morals and aren't out to rip you off!

Hey Jackie!

Thanks for the kind words!

Dennis Costanza from Brookin
Dennis Costanza from Brookin

Gas Line Installation

I had several discussions with Michael prior to him coming to the property. He was always quick and courteous with his responses and walked me through a step by step process on how the gas line installation would go. On installation day, he and his crew were clean and quick and were able to keep the price point very close to his initial estimate. I would recommend Michael for anyone who needs a gas line installed.

Stacey Vernon from Caesarea
Stacey Vernon from Caesarea
1 review Caesarea, ON

gas leak

I had a small gas leak identified by Enbridge and was failing the drop test, Mike and Ryan of MJ Milburn found the issue quickly and fixed it. They were very professional, knowledgeable and reasonably priced. I was very happy with their service.

Rob from Bowmanville
Rob from Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

BBQ NG line install

I emailed Mike one night to request a quote and got called back within minutes. The guys showed up on time, worked quickly and professionally and ran the gas line exactly where I requested it ( which added a few extra cuts and bends to the install). The price was fair and exactly as advertised.

Jackie Moulson from Whitby
Jackie Moulson from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

BBQ hook up and gasline check

Fantastic service. Polite, on time, presented themselves well and 1/2 the price of the competition PLUS I love suppoerting local business. They went above and beyond by checking the line and painting rusty exterior lines.

Alan Borkowski from Oshawa
Alan Borkowski from Oshawa
1 review Courtice, ON

Service Call

I called MJ Milburn Mechnical regarding a problem with my gas dryer. To my surprise they answered my call after hours on a Friday, at 7:45pm to be exact. They also arrived at my house within 10 minutes. I have to say this was probably some of the best service I have ever experienced from any tradesman. The gentleman that helped me with my gas dryer was pleasant, well spoken, knowledgeable regarding my questions and the job at hand. Excellent service!!!

I'm glad to hear you're happy with the service!

Brandon from Whitby
Brandon from Whitby

Hot Water Installation

We were in need of a new hot water tank after ours finally kicked the bucket. We contacted MJ Milburn Mechanical and they were not only highly professional, but were quick with an estimate followed by the final installation.

I've referred MJ Milburn Mechanical to friends and family. They just installed a new high-efficiency furnace in my fathers house over the winter.

- Brandon

Thanks for the awesome review Brandon!

More about MJ Milburn Mechanical - No Longer In Business

A small and vibrant gas piping, heating and air conditioning company that that strives to do things better. Competitive rates. Accommodating. Professional. MJ Milburn Mechanical is technician owned and operated. You won't find any flashy sales tactics here, just straightforward and honest work.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Oshawa?