Arrow Moving & Van Lines Ltd.

Moving & Storage
143 Finch Ave W North York ON M2N 2J1
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in North York  >  Arrow Moving & Van Lines Ltd.

Reviews for Arrow Moving & Van Lines Ltd.

Johnathan Hok in Mississauga
Johnathan Hok in Mississauga

Friendly, efficient, and punctual

I had a small 1 bedroom move from Markham to Downtown Toronto. Arrow Moving came right on time and finished my move fast and efficiently.

They were extremely friendly and made sure to lay down carpet runners in the house to prevent making a mess. Most movers I've had before would damage furniture, be extremely late, or try to significantly up-charge upon completion. Arrow Moving did none of this.

They took care with my move and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

1 review North York, ON

Moving services

Great service and fair price. Dislief and colleague were very nice to deal with (friendly and professional). we used his services for delivery of newly purchased dinning room set. He even assembled the dinning table for us upon delivery. Highly recommended!

jrm from Toronto
jrm from Toronto

Movers

We hired Arrow Moving & Van Lines to move contents of a townhouse into a house recently, and they were excellent at a good price.

We told them when we booked that the previous movers had damaged some of the walls moving one piece up the stairs, and they said they would take it out and off the second-floor balcony if necessary, but they were able to do it without that and without any damage.

They called to confirm before the move (a nice touch given we once had movers that were a no-show).

Throughout they were friendly and careful. My wife gets very stressed by moves, but found this one easy!

We would definitely recommend them, and will use them again ourselves for our next move.

Ibrahim from Toronto
Ibrahim from Toronto

Moving

A few years ago I had hired Arrow Moving to relocate my jewellery office to a new location. My business is a delicate one to begin with and I was amazed at the service Arrow had provided. Very trustworthy and honest people. I've used their services ever since for any and all of my moving, heavy lifting and/or transport needs.

Homeowner from Etobicoke
Homeowner from Etobicoke
1 review Maple, ON

Moving

I wouldn't really recommend Arrow moving to anyone. Though they were very friendly with their customer service and attentive when it came to the needs of my family and I, I was unimpressed with their actual moving abilities. When they moved my family and I into our new home, they had scratched my walls and there was some damage to some of the furniture. Though I did understand the task was difficult, more care should have been taken when it came to bringing my furniture into my home. When I addressed my concern about the scratches made to various places in my home, no comment was made about it. Also when they brought some of the furniture, they did not remove any of the tape they used to close the dressers and freezer, leaving that task for me and my family to do. As well, when they stored some of the extra furniture in my garage, they did it in such a haphazard fashion that it was dangerous to walk through the garage, as well, one of my solid wood pieces fell and ended up getting scratched, I called the company back to complain and all I got was "I don't know why they did it like that" I wouldn't call that professional in the least bit. Lastly, there was a piece of my dresser's mirror that had two metal rods attached to it when they had disassembled it, they had left those metal pieces on the floor of my bedroom and the mirror on the floor, I had to have a gentleman friend of mine, come by, screw it back together and put it up for me.
Again, they were nice gentleman, but rating their workman ship, I would rate it poor, in comparison to the work versus what I paid for the job, I feel duped.

More about Arrow Moving & Van Lines Ltd.

Arrow Moving & Van Lines is proud to be serving Toronto since 2013. We are a Moving Business with a highly experienced team of employees. We have 20ft & 26ft moving trucks, they are available with or without laborers. We can also accomodate storage. We work along side a professional ...