Elite Trade Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Elite Trade Painting

HARVEY
HARVEY

Painting the whole house including garage

We are very satisfied with the Elite Trade Painting job. Lucas and his team did a great job as exactly promised in the contract. They finished job sooner than what we were expecting and the paint was absloutly perfect. They cleaned everyday before they left. Overall it was a great experience. I will highly recommend them to my friends.
Lucas was always reachable and patiently answered all our concerns and questions during the project even at midnight. Price wise they were not the cheapest but the quality was among the best.

Thank you Lucas.

Thanks so much for such a great review! Enjoy your new home and we will talk soon regarding the exterior work.

Best.,

Lucas

s.k.
s.k.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Painting

Polite, courteous and reliable.
Very attentive to details. Very neat and tidy. They did an excellent job!

Thanks so much for the kind words! Looking forward to the exterior project in the summer!

-Lucas

Lisa
Lisa

Interior painting — bedrooms and bathrooms

Our second time with Elite. Workers were courteous and did a great job! Booked them to return to paint our shed in the spring!

Thanks Lisa, see you in the summer!

Nancy
Nancy

whole house inside painting

We met Lucas on March 10 for assessment, after comparing with other 3 quotes, we decided working with Mr. Lucas' team.
They start working on Mar 12, and done everything almost in 8 business days as they quote. their work made the inside of the house bright, fresh and clean; they did proper cleaning after the whole work, and I don't need do anything after that.
I didn't show up at the site in the whole time since I had to be in my office, only could be in the site after the work time. whenever I have any quetions, Mr. Lucas reply my questions message very quick
we are very happy hand the pay cheque for the whole project to Mr. Lucas this morning.

Nancy, it was a pleasure to work for you. Thanks again for having us. So glad you are so thrilled with the finished project.

Take care.

Lucas and the elite team

Athena in Stoney Creek
Athena in Stoney Creek

stair painting

Initially they presented as pleasant to work with. Then they got paid before the job was completed, and did not respond when contacted regarding finishing up the job. Very disappointed.

Hi there,

I sent along an email regarding this situation. I did not receive any messages or voicemails while I was away in Europe for vacation. However, I would be happy to complete this project for you in order to ensure your satisfaction. Please feel free to contact me anytime.

Lucas White

gaurav in Toronto
gaurav in Toronto

Excellent guys and work

Kc and Ken were easy, professional and swift with theirs work. They made it look easy and quick. I am very happy that I found them. I don't have to find a painter any more as I will always go to them for paint job. Thank you guys.

Thanks Gaurav, it was our pleasure!

KC

bcasey.hts
bcasey.hts
1 review Burlington, ON

Exterior painting

We are delighted with the work that the Elite Trade Painting team did for us this fall. They did a pristine job on some very intricate exterior windows and woodwork - on time and on budget. We will definitely work with them again and highly recommend them!

Thanks so much,Bill.

It was our pleasure.

Lucas

Gillian in Aurora
Gillian in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Mini-Skool 'A Child's Place' Inc

KC and his team recently painted one of our facilities, which is a little over 10,000 square feet. They were professional, cooperative and completed the work in such a short period of time given the size of our centre and dynamics of our business. It looks wonderful and we look forward to working with them in the future.

Your staff was a pleasure to work with. Glad you are happy with our work.

janique
janique

Kitchen, family room, dining room, living room, hallway , bedroom and bathroom painting

The project was done in ten days as discussed ; painter was on time always, very efficient in multitasking and left household very cleaned prior to leaving . The finish product was more then outstanding . I highly recommend elite trade painting , you will not be disappointed .

Thanks Janique, we had a great time working with you.

1 review Aurora, ON

Interior House Painting

We recently moved into a house that required repainting of the entire interior of the house and removal of wallpaper. Sam was extremely professional, friendly and worked expeditiously to provide us with a wonderful fresh home. Sam and his team allowed us the opportunity to note areas that required touch ups and made every effort to ensure we were happy with the painting and completed the job quickly. We would highly recommend Elite Trade Painting and look forward to working with Sam in the future!

So glad we could help you guys turn your new house into a home! Thanks for the great review.

More about Elite Trade Painting

Elite Trade Painting provides professional painting services to residential, business and industrial clients. Extensive product knowledge and the use of highly skilled trades people ensure that Elite Trade Painting's customer service are continuously upheld.

Services offered: Interior Painting - Exterior Painting - Residential Painting - Painting - Painters - Commercial Painting - Decks - Fences - Staining - Stucco Painting - Laquer - Spraying - Drywall Repair - Drywall - Power Washing - Trim Installation

Area Services: Aurora - Newmarket - King City - Stouffville - Mississauga - Oakville - Burlington

We carry $5,000,000.00 in liability insurance, full WCB coverage and a 2 year written guarantee on our work. We are members of the BBB.

Elite Trade Painting will guarantee your satisfaction at every stage of the painting process. Contact us today for your free estimate and experience Elite Service with Elite Results!