Elite Trade Painting

Reviews for Elite Trade Painting

Katie
Katie
3 reviews Milton, ON

Really well done! Highly recommend.

KC and his team at Elite Trade were INCREDIBLE! From beginning to end, I was impressed with Elite Trade. Their paint skills were top notch, they were efficient, clean and friendly. We will 100% be using KC and Elite Trade for future paint projects.

Thanks for the great review Katie, you were awesome to work with!

Tracey in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Home is where the heart is.

Having recently purchased a townhome, we looked up a few places that were either too high price point, or questionable. Speaking with KC for the initial call was easy, and when we met for a consultation he provided different options to meet our budget as first time home owners. KC is extremely honest, communicative, knows his stuff and was someone we could count on with various challenges. The quality of work was extremely professional,
and they got it done under a tight timeline. I know it asks how much we spent for the job, which can be helpful to other consumers, but we’d rather not say as every job is unique and has different things to do. I will say it was a fair price, for all the rooms we had done. We were impressed when he came by for a few minor touch ups, and loved the finished product. We would gladly use Elite Trade Painting of Mississauga again, any day of the week. Thanks so much KC and your team, for making our home feel like a home.

It was our pleasure Tracey, you and your husband were great to work with!

mauro.t
mauro.t

Exterior Painting of my home

KC was very professional and prompt with his work, his team worked quickly and made sure to clean up after themselves, I would highly recommend

Thanks Mauro, glad you're happy with the result!

Karen-
Karen-

Painted a bedroom and front exterior door

Two great gals arrived on time, very polite and friendly. The job was done on time and very efficiently. Perfect paint job and great clean up. Happy satisfied customer!

Thanks, Karen!

dave.curtis4
dave.curtis4

Interior house painting

Painted the walls and ceilings three floors of our house in 4 days. The workmanship was excellent and the house left tidy. Great crew. I've already recommended them to two friends.

Thanks for the review and recommendations.
It was great working with you!

Rosina Johnston
Rosina Johnston
1 review Burlington, ON

Interior painting of my home.

I put off painting my home for so long. In the past, we had a bad experience bringing in a professional that overcharged and under delivered. Painting seemed too daunting of a task to take on, especially the time, disruption to our daily lives and clean up. I even tried doing myself, when I had time, but we quickly realized that was not the right solution.

So, I took the plunge and did my research, read countless reviews and made a short list of five reputable companies to provide a quote. I received two quotes over the phone and three written quotes that included on-site visits.

I was immediately impressed with Lucas' professionalism and knowledge. He explained Elite's whole process, which immediately put me at ease. The on-site visit was very thorough, and he took the time to note and address all of my requests and concerns. Elite's quote was detailed but easy to follow. Their quote was not the lowest, but very competitive. I was not looking for a bargain - but value: quality and timing at a reasonable price.

Elite's friendly crew arrived on time each day. They prepped and thoroughly cleaned up each day. They even took down everything from our walls including artwork, mirrors, clocks, which is part of their processes (none of the other quotes included it). The repair work was very well done. They even took on an additional request and removed the "builder special" huge ceramic towel rack that was glued to the wall in our bathroom (if you have them - you will especially appreciate the removal!).

The quality of paint, workmanship, service and professionalism was outstanding. Lucas followed up with a walk-through to identify any touch ups and make sure that I was nothing less than thrilled with the final work.

The entire experience was stress-free and the quality of work was excellent. Why did I take so long to decide to take the plunge?

So, if you are putting off painting your home - take the plunge and give Lucas at Elite a call.

Wow! Thank you so much, Rosina! It's clients like you that make our job so enjoyable. I'm so delighted to hear how pleasured you are with the outcome. Hopefully our paths cross again down the road. Take care
-Lucas

Julie
Julie

Kitchen

They did a great job. Punctual, friendly, quick and very efficient. Love the results! I'll call them again.

Thanks Julie, it was a pleasure!

julianas
julianas
1 review Milton, ON

Whole home

Very courteous, on time did professional work (and cleaned up very nicely). The 3 days of work were fit in to our schedual.

Thanks so much!

It was a pleasure.

shansuld
shansuld

Painting

Painted kitchen walls, baseboards and windown trim on 10 windows. Fixed crack in ceiling prior to painting and filled in many nail holes as well before painting.

It was a pleasure working with you!

Eimaj Retnuh in Dundas
Eimaj Retnuh in Dundas
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Upper floor interior paint job

Lucas White and his team painted the entire second floor of my recently-purchased home (4 bedrooms, hallway, 2 bathrooms — trim, ceilings and walls) in three days. The cost was competitive, the team was professional and their work was exceptional. From prep to clean-up, the whole process was flawless. I’d definitely recommend and/or hire them for paint jobs again in the future.

Thanks so much for the kind words! It was a pleasure to work for you.

More about Elite Trade Painting

Elite Trade Painting provides professional painting services to residential, business and industrial clients. Extensive product knowledge and the use of highly skilled trades people ensure that Elite Trade Painting's customer service are continuously upheld.

Services offered: Interior Painting - Exterior Painting - Residential Painting - Painting - Painters - Commercial Painting - Decks - Fences - Staining - Stucco Painting - Laquer - Spraying - Drywall Repair - Drywall - Power Washing - Trim Installation

Area Services: Aurora - Newmarket - King City - Stouffville - Mississauga - Oakville - Burlington

We carry $5,000,000.00 in liability insurance, full WCB coverage and a 2 year written guarantee on our work. We are members of the BBB.

Elite Trade Painting will guarantee your satisfaction at every stage of the painting process. Contact us today for your free estimate and experience Elite Service with Elite Results!