911 Wildlife Pros

Pest & Animal Control
HAMILTON HALTON NIAGARA HAMILTONWILDLIFE.CA , NIAGARAWILDLIFE.CA , WILDLIFEPROS.CA ON

Reviews for 911 Wildlife Pros

J. S.
J. S.
7 reviews Burlington, ON

Skunks are given an eviction notice!

I had been having an ongoing battle with a couple of skunks who decided to take up residence under our cedar deck. No matter what I tried they were persistent. Finally, I threw in the towel and called Justin and Steve who responded to my call in a timely fashion. They came to see the situation and to give us a reasonable quote. I was impressed by their professionalism and calm demeanour. They also possessed an extensive knowledge about how to control and eradicate the problem. After digging 18 inches down around our rather large deck, a heavy gauge wire mesh was installed and secured. An exit door was also a part of the system so that the animals could leave but be unable to return. I appreciated that Justin and Steve checked with us after the job was completed to ensure that all was well. They did return when a couple of "glitches" were discovered. Patiently they rechecked their work and reinforced the mesh where necessary. We are very pleased with the results and can now breathe easier -minus the skunk odor. We highly recommend Justin and Steve to help you solve any animal related issues you may have. You will be very pleased at the results. As an added bonus, their work has a two year warranty!

Thank you J.S. for your kind and detailed review. We're very appreciative.

Sharon in Stettler
Sharon in Stettler
1 review Caistor Centre, ON

Bats driving us batty!

We purchased a rural home that came with some "unwanted bat guests" in the attic. Bats were entering the attic through the gap between the outdoor wall and the soffit. Justin and Steve spent many hours caulking the bat entry points and installing bat one-way doors. They were professional, courteous, and went above and beyond to provide superior customer service. It was the first time that I had used this type of service and I was a bit nervous. Justin and Steve made it a painless experience and I would highly recommend them. Thanks Justin and Steve!

Thank you Sharon for the review of Justin and Steves work ! I will let them know you were pleased !
Nick

Anonymous
Anonymous
1 review Hamilton, ON

I had some squirrels get into my attic through a roof vent.

I had some squirrels get into my attic. It was a pleasure working with these professional from the first phone call. Everything was explained very well, including the possibility that it could cost more than the basic fee. For me it turned out the squirrels got in through a roof vent so more work was needed and it did cost a little more. But knowing ahead of time was great. The technicians that come out were very courteous and again explained why the extra work was needed.

Glad we could help with your squirrel issue!
Thanks for the review!

Happycustomer
Happycustomer
1 review Hannon, ON

Squirrel removal

I had a problem with squirrels in attic. Justin came quickly and installed a one way exited device. The squirrels got out, and could not get back. I was pleased with the service. Very quick and courteous. Thank you!

Thank you for the review , glad to hear your happy with the work!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Raccoon removal

I had a raccoon problem in the garage. As an animal lover, I was so happy that they safely removed the critters and relocated them to a better place in a humane way. Great customer service. Very satisfied customer.

Glad we could be of help Caitlin! Thanks for the review

Marci
Marci
1 review Hamilton, ON

Raccoon one way door installation

Justin installed and repaired the entry way the raccoon had made in my attic. Very clean and professional work. Will definitely recommend!

Thank you Marci for the kind review !

swhase
swhase

Racoon removal

I am a superintendent of an apt. building in Hamilton. Had a racoon problem. Called Wildlife Pros, who did an excellent job of removing the animal.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!

Matt
Matt

Rodent removal.

Very fast And Professional service. They installed a one way door and patched another hole in my roof due to rodents getting in and destroying my attic.

Thanks for the review Matt! Glad we fixed your problem

More about 911 Wildlife Pros

We are a full service humane wildlife removal company servicing Hamilton Halton and Niagara Region. We provide residential and commercial raccoon removal, squirrel removal, skunk removal and other animals causing problems around your property. We do offer animal exclusion services, animal trapping and relocation as well as animal proofing of ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Hamilton?